• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Mount (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

7 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

I'd like to see a fucking shot from outside the box once in a while.

Batshuayi shit when he came on, Mount shit, Barkley meh, why we didnt put the ball out for Abraham is baffling.   And i seen a pic of him being helped to walk off the pitch.  If thats anything serious its Batshuayi and Giroud until May

On putting the ball out of play...that confused the heck out of me.

Thought that Azpi would have done it when he received the ball.

Abraham also made the mistake of getting up and continuing despite being hurt. Ultimately cost us the goal as well.

Agreed but still. We had an attack that was free flowing. What’s happened? 
When a ten men Arsenal with Mustafi leading the line can’t be beat, the manager needs to be looked at. 
You have people like Willian rolling the ball around thinking we're playing bloody futsal. Shouldn't he be setting an positive example?

It's honestly a mixture of both in all fairness. Saying that, we have to remember this isn't Lampard's squad; he's making do with the dross coaches prior to him left behind.
I'd like to see a fucking shot from outside the box once in a while.

Batshuayi shit when he came on, Mount shit, Barkley meh, why we didnt put the ball out for Abraham is baffling.   And i seen a pic of him being helped to walk off the pitch.  If thats anything serious its Batshuayi and Giroud until May
Who can shoot from distance that started?

Willian is the only one that comes to mind and it isn't exactly a sight we want to see. The coaching team seem to have no plan B for teams that sit back.

2 minutes ago, fmsch24 said:

This team needs a complete overhaul 

I couldn't agree more!

I think we overachieved last season, which was mainly due to so many other teams being even worse than us.

We just have a team filled with moderate level players these days. Yes, some have good games every now and then but so does nearly every player in the Premiership. But week in week out most of our current squad are just not good enough. 

It's a 2 or 3 year job at least to rebuild this team.  Patience is needed by everyone!

5 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Apart from play Giroud and possibly Alonso what else could he have actually done?

so so much

tactically

lineup wise

staring with Kante

we are DREADFUL most of the time with him starting versus him not starting

and the way we came out in the 2nd half after the disgrace of the 1st half effort (post red card) shows he is starting to lose the squad

Arteta whipped his team on and adjusted

completely out managed Lampard

great players often do not make great managers

no matter how beloved they are

Frank is on a STEEP learning curve

he better sort this shit quick

we are playing horrific football atm

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

Surely the manager has to guide them at these matters on the field.........guess not

The blame for the 1st goal can partly be put on Lampard but not the 2nd. If the players really need to be told and babysit on every single thing, then they are fucking idiots and idiots that need to be binned ASAP. 

6 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Squad is desperate for freshening up, we have 10 days to something, anything. 

It needs it. I dont think Kovacic or willian should have gone off tbh. 

Agree on both. Kante and Cho at that point should have been hooked. Actually think (can't believe I'm saying it) Kante is surplus here now. Not sure what he brings in this set up

Just now, LAM09 said:

You have people like Willian rolling the ball around thinking we're playing bloody futsal. Shouldn't he be setting an positive example?

It's honestly a mixture of both in all fairness. Saying that, we have to remember this isn't Lampard's squad; he's making do with the dross coaches prior to him left behind.
Who can shoot from distance that started?

Willian is the only one that comes to mind and it isn't exactly a sight we want to see. The coaching team seem to have no plan B for teams that sit back.

id be happy with anyone just making a yard of space and hitting a shot, try your luck

Seeing it go out to the wing, back across the field to other wing, back across to other wing over and over is so easy to play against

I should be feeling pissed off and all that but I'm too tired to even muster that up. Abraham was already down injured long before Bellerin's goal came about and what did we do? Continued to play instead of kicked the ball out for us to settle down and let Abraham receive treatment.

And on the Arsenal's first goal, why the fuck did we push so many players forward when we were leading 1-0? I know we were trying to get the 2nd goal and kill the game off but FML, the players out there surely lack a fucking brain! 

As I previously mentioned, we were wide open on every counter. Is any coaching actually begin done at Cobham?

13 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Winning is everything though.

It is ultimately but in terms of one of matches there needs to be a little more context.

For example I thought we were quite poor at Turf Moor despite racing into a 4-0 lead, I even thought once we were quite poor in a 6-0 win. 

Critisizing the finishing and the fact we threw this away is very much fair game, but people calling the overall performance awful backs up my theory that a lot of people base their view of a match just by looking at the score and nothing else.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We've reached the point where it takes us a million attempts to score a goal while it only takes our opponents 1 attempt for us to concede. We are an extremely mentally weak team. Any sort of adversity at all and we crumble.

Murderous row of fixtures continues and now without Tammy I don't see where the goals will possibly come from.

Our solution to breaking down a packed defence has become so fucking predictable - just dump crosses into the box and hope something comes to fruition. 

we are play horrific football atm

I think we played a very good first half .Second half was horrible.

Kante Kepa Willian need to be benched. RLC needs to come back asap
Hope Tammy is not injured that badly

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

It was silly. Little experience and coming into a squad that needed so much work but due to the ban being unable to.

He gets a free ride this season because of the transfer ban. Blind loyalty means we're not allowed to speak out. 

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Willian, Emerson, Alonso, Bats, Pedro, etc should have been sold and upgraded upon for ages

#FACTS

Kepa never should have been purchased, not for damn near 150m quid, it is madness

and all goes back to the board STUPIDLY not selling a non-renewing Courtois in a timely fashion and buying a suitable replacement in 2017

Yeah the Courtois situation was on the board. They thought they could be clever about it, and it didnt expect Thibaut to double cross them at the last minute. 72 mill down the drain because of a lack of a plan B...not sure if we will spend on a new GK anytime soon because of that... 

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We've reached the point where it takes us a million attempts to score a goal while it only takes our opponents 1 attempt for us to concede. We are an extremely mentally weak team. 

As incredibly frustrating as that is it's easily fixable than if we weren't creating chances atall and conceding them at will.

There's a reason XG has proved to be a good barometer of what is to come in future times, remember when we were vastly outperforming ours on the way to the 2015 title? We all knew what happened next.