• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Mount (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

2 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Yeah the Courtois situation was on the board. They thought they could be clever about it, and it didnt expect Thibaut to double cross them at the last minute. 72 mill down the drain because of a lack of a plan B...not sure if we will spend on a new GK anytime soon because of that... 

2017 was not the 'last minute'

he said he wanted to go back to Madrid and he was not going to renew

we all knew it (at least anyone with a lick of common sense)

it was zero surprise when in 2018 he said fuckoff

the board is horrid

I stand by that one million percent

• Like 3
  • Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

one point there and I went BONKERS during the game over it Tammy was still injured/knocked when that goal happened and THAT played a role in his defensive play and we had a shit tonne o

Honestly sick to my stomach. How half of them can call themselves professionals is beyond me.  Can’t look at any of our players face without disgust 

Bar a few exceptions this squad is just pure shit. Average as fuck and not exactly making up for it with character. The ref is not helping either. Now they are gonna park the bus and we know how that

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

He just hates Tammy. Tammy could die tomorrow and he would celebrate his death

What makes you think that? 

I was praising him on his thread just recently. 

Just now, Patrick Bamford said:

Kepa, Emerson, Azpilicueta, Batshuayi, Mount, Barkley, Christensen

That is fucking mediocre

Zero ambition, zero forsight zero planning......thats the new face of Chels.

• Like 2

We dominated and easily controlled the game when they had 11 men. CHO was roasting their left side repeatedly. What do we do after scoring and going up a man? COMPLETELY ABANDON THAT ADVANTAGE ON THE RIGHT SIDE!

What's most alarming about us right now is I don't even know how we fix ourselves.  Can't do it through the transfer market because the top players aren't available. Our backup strikers are horrific. Pulisic is out for weeks. With Mount off the boil we have zero goal threat from midfield.

Seriously, what's the remedy here? It simply looks like we have to just hope and pray that United and Wolves remain as shit as we do. We clearly don't have the capacity to grab this 4th spot by the neck.

• Like 1

We wont get top4....we are simply too weak all over the field with the wrong mentality. Sure most predicted we wont anyway but most didnt Count on all our rivals ti suck ass either. We really have a good chance to get CL but I cant see it. When the same tactics and poor play and mistakes keep happening then its a wrap.

• Like 1

The PL has been so kind to us this season so far. But we might surely be running out of luck pretty soon.

We are half season in and we still can't get a hold of things. We are still doing the same mistakes, still struggling to finish off games.

Tammy can't sustain 90 minutes on pitch? (I haven't seen him atleast without an issue atleast)

I can't believe Lampard still brings Bats into the pitch FFS. You don't need to be great manager to see that!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Emerson is pretty much in the exact same boat as Alonso now. Keep him in the final third and he's dangerous and a weapon. Puts in dangerous crosses in open play and his delivery from corners was great.

But he has been totally shit defensively. The one area I always thought he was better than Marcos at. But nope.

I'd sell both.

• Like 1
Just now, Pizy said:

Emerson is pretty much in the exact same boat as Alonso now. Keep him in the final third and he's dangerous and a weapon. Puts in dangerous crosses in open play and his delivery from corners was great.

But he has been totally shit defensively. The one area I always thought he was better than Marcos at. But nope.

I'd sell both.

We're basically at the point where putting anyone in will result in something disastrous. 

• Like 1