• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Mount (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Just now, LAM09 said:

I don't care how poor Lampard's management was at times today, the players on the field are the only ones to blame.

Man advantage for 65mins+ and fail to get the job done. I'm astounded

Exactly you can only Polish a turd so much and we have some gleaming fucking turds in our squad - but it's all Lampards fault...

Of course...

1 minute ago, King Kante said:

Quick question. Who actually thinks Emerson is a better player than Alonso? He has got to be the most dire outfield player for us. As for Kepa drop him for Willy now. 

Sadly I agree.

Kepa needs benching and Emerson sucks more than Bats

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I don't care how poor Lampard's management was at times today, the players on the field are the only ones to blame.

Ohh its not on FL all this.......blame this fcking clueless board for leaving this squad so fucking horrible. Its pure negligence and proof they dont have the know-how whatsoever

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Knew shit was gonna with the way the players celebrated the 2nd goal, celebrated too gleefully after toiling against 10 men. 

Exactly you can only Polish a turd so much and we have some gleaming fucking turds in our squad - but it's all Lampards fault...
Of course...
Easy to point fingers at one individual rather than the collective. Kante slipped, Kepa nowhere to be seen when required, Abraham & Bats failing to do their job.

The list could go on as to why we're not talking about a comfortable victory that has little to do with Lampard.

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

Honestly sick to my stomach. How half of them can call themselves professionals is beyond me. 

Can’t look at any of our players face without disgust 

Today I save azpi and stop 

6 minutes ago, Tomo said:

We conceded two shots and conceded two shots.

Its beyond frustrating but some of these reactions are pathetic.

Kepa the keeper should have saved that second one.

After the money the club invested in that GK position, I'm concerned the club wont spend more on a WC GK any time soon.

We are still reeling from the Courtois fiasco.

The only hope now is if Kepa is less worse next season