• Barkley
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Willian (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

We have 5 points after 4 games, 1 more than at the same stage in the 'Mourinho Season'. 🙃

Yes, 5 points after 4 games against pub team bar ManUtd. Worst is being outplayed by Norwich and Sheffield in second half. If you are glad  with that and still think we will compete for the top 4, fair enough. 

2 minutes ago, BXL70 said:

Yes, 5 points after 4 games against pub team bar ManUtd. Worst is being outplayed by Norwich and Sheffield in second half. If you are glad  with that and still think we will compete for the top 4, fair enough. 

So now even recent PL Champions are pub teams :lol:

Priceless.

1 minute ago, BXL70 said:

Outplayed by Norwich in the second half? :lol: 

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Did you miss Luiz's masterclass at Anfield last week?

His departure has no bearing.

It was against a top class team tbh. I will remain with my point, that losing him weakens us.

3 minutes ago, BXL70 said:

Well they scored 2 goals in the second half and we nod. Isn’t it being outplayed? 

So if an opposition score twice in one half against us, it means we're getting outplayed? Okay...

1 minute ago, the wes said:

I wonder what lamps says in the half time team talk cause we always play bad in the 2nd half :(

It's the same 'disease' from last year.

It feels like all these goals we're conceding is karma for not conceding 10 against Arsenal in the second game last season...

10 minutes ago, Stats said:
It was against a top class team tbh. I will remain with my point, that losing him weakens us.

We've seen him go to sleep against all teams, so that has no relevance.

Look at the PK he gave away; that's stupidity at its finest.

29 minutes ago, Jason said:

Knew this season wasn't going to be easy, that there will be ups and downs but it's just so bloody infuriating to see the players - the more experienced ones in particular - can't even show some form of competency and do the basics properly. It's only 4 games in but the same mistakes has happened time and time again! :rant:

That is definitely disappointing I would agree.

The young players are actually stepping up. If you'd have said Tammy would have 4 in 4 and Mount 2 in 4 before the season everybody would snap your hands off. Tomori too I thought was actually pretty solid today and looked the more senior and comfortable defender alongside Zouma.

6 minutes ago, Stats said:

His mistakes last week had nothing to do with the level of opposition. It was just pure stupidity from Luiz for both goals. 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's the same 'disease' from last year.

It feels like all these goals we're conceding is karma for not conceding 10 against Arsenal in the second game last season...

We struggle with major setbacks in game, it's been the case ever since the old guard got old. The fact we've been by far the better side in two 4-0 losses this calendar year says it all.

Just now, Tomo said:

We struggle with major setbacks in game, it's been the case ever since the old guard got old. The fact we've been by far the better side in two 4-0 losses this calendar year says it all.

We've become like Arsenal. We can't dig in to get a result anymore. Crack at the slightest bit of pressure. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

We've become like Arsenal. We can't dig in to get a result anymore. Crack at the slightest bit of pressure. 

What else do you expect without any leaders. The fact Azpi is closest thing to once is tragic.

16 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Did you miss Luiz's masterclass at Anfield last week?

His departure has no bearing.

Sorry but that’s naive. Once again check luiz’ stats for us. Not to mention his silverware.

it’s fine to diss players who leave, esp the ones who force their exit, but he’d definitely improve this shit show of a back line. He’s just as physical as zouma, but twice the footballer, as in he can actually play football. And then there is experience, but I guess folks here are in denial regarding that.

Just can’t see the silver lining of losing luiz without a proper replacement with the same level of experience especially for the back and especially considering how many youngsters are being used.

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

What else do you expect without any leaders. The fact Azpi is closest thing to once is tragic.

Lampard also Jorginho is a leader and he goes missing in defensive situations. :doh: