• Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Willian (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Frank is smart he knows there are certain players who are not to the standard of Chelsea but due to the transfer ban he can’t change anything . Hopefully next summer we will see the last of Azpi and Zouma, and I don’t care if some say Zouma is learning, he had his chance More than once. 

21 hours ago, Starman60 said:

This lot could be dodgy.I hope they're not Bournemouth in disguise!!! I would love us to win this 3-0.Give Frankie his first home league win and push us up the table before the international break. But this is our Chelsea, so bloody unpredictable........

Think I called it before the game. So bloody unpredictable. Absolute rubbish in the second half. Sheffield deserved that forth way they made us look like amateurs. Aspi was rubbish. Mount never got started. One shot on target in the second half. Frank, you need a rethink, maybe too much youth too soon

Just now, Alabama said:

What's the point bringing on willian? How about Michy? Gilmour? Lampard cost us this game... 

our defense is clearly a joke, and the fact we cant finish off games keeps costing us, same shit over and over.

Just now, Alabama said:

What's the point bringing on willian? How about Michy? Gilmour? Lampard cost us this game... 

Willian is ball carrier. He was the only one who can get away from his marker and bring the ball up. It made sense but not for Barkley, four mount or Puli. Keep the 433.

Being 2-0 and giving away 2 points at home is always tough, but I feel this was a fair result looking at that second half. They figured us out after a bit.

Very impressed with Tammy,Kova, and Tomori.

Azpi is done as a fullback at this level. He was getting abused out there, and even Pulisic tracking back coudnt save him.

With Zouma, his deficits aren't something he can learn out of. His football fundamentals are all wrong and not suited to this level. If I was opposition manager I would simply advice my striker to press Zouma's partner out of the game and leave Zouma with the ball since he can do fuck all with it. And that effectively kills our ball possession in our own half.

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Being 2-0 and giving away 2 points at home is always tough, but I feel this was a fair result looking at that second half. They figured us out after a bit.

Very impressed with Tammy,Kova, and Tomori.

Azpi is done as a fullback at this level. He was getting abused out there, and even Pulisic tracking back coudnt save him.

Emerson was oki too, Jorginho too

the rest were shit

we SOOOOO miss Kante and Rudiger it is insane:(

Shit result. Shit performance. Sarriball-esque performance from start to finish. Good that we capitalized on mistakes but we only scored those two goals of mistakes, didn't create anything else. And then of course, gave away two stupid goals as usual. :doh:

Also hindsight is 20/20 but what's with that Gilmour sub? Lampard should have brought Christensen on and shut the game out, especially when we struggling down the right hand side. :doh::doh: 

Just now, Jason said:

Shit result. Shit performance. Sarriball-esque performance from start to finish. Good that we capitalized on mistakes but we only scored those two goals of mistakes, didn't create anything else. And then of course, gave away two stupid goals as usual. :doh:

Also hindsight is 20/20 but what's with that Gilmour sub? Lampard should have brought Christensen on and shut the game out, especially when we struggling down the right hand side. :doh::doh: 

i agree, this one is on Lampard, very naive.