• Abraham
    • Willian (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

blame him or not, he is SHIT

he is horrific on the ball and sloppy in positioning

he made Tomori look like 2nd team all EPL in comparison

I don't think hes good enough either, certainly not as first choice. Was just making a point that I wouldn't blame him for the own goal.

Well, if we cannot win at home against a pub side .... I am afraid we will have to fight against relegation and ending up 10th or so would be an achievement. 

2 minutes ago, BXL70 said:

Well, if we cannot win at home against a pub side .... I am afraid we will have to fight against relegation and ending up 10th or so would be an achievement. 

I think someone has just been gazumped for overreaction of the decade.

10 minutes ago, BXL70 said:

Pub side? Is that you, Mana? :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, BXL70 said:

Really? Look at the table. I hope to be proved wrong. 

Just a bit of realism for where we are at. And it isn't just this season, this is over the last couple of seasons previous too since we last won the league.

We've tried to overhaul the whole style over last season and this, and a mixture of signings and academy players, all of our players being brought in are younger whilst we've lost some key experience at the same time.

We've just lost our best player under a transfer ban, whilst key players and some of our best young talents are out injured at the moment leaving the squad pretty thin and ravaged.

We're miles behind the top two, like everyone else in the league. At the moment we're competing for the top 4, that's our place at present and if we achieve that we'll have had an excellent season in transition. A couple of the teams competing for those places - United look terrible and their win against us appears to be one of those games where everything went their way more so than the standard for them, and they lost to Palace at home last week; and Spurs lost at home to Newcastle last week.

Today was a poor performance and result but we're not the only team that this happens to. The sense of entitlement and lack of patience and realism sometimes across our fan base is aggravating. 

33 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Today was a poor performance and result but we're not the only team that this happens to. The sense of entitlement and lack of patience and realism sometimes across our fan base is aggravating. 

Knew this season wasn't going to be easy, that there will be ups and downs but it's just so bloody infuriating to see the players - the more experienced ones in particular - can't even show some form of competency and do the basics properly. It's only 4 games in but the same mistakes have happened time and time again! :rant:

Bullied again in the second half. It will happen with youngsters, even tammy, despite his height and good finishing, can’t keep the ball up. It’s just normal for young players to lose 50/50 against senior heavier players.

Tomori looks like a very good footballer. Won’t discuss the other one.

1 minute ago, Costa19 said:

This is what people were screaming for! A team full of youngsters :) Imagine when we going to play vs the likes of Bournemouth and Everton. Will be a blood bath.. 

A team full of youngsters would guarantee we’d be fighting for relegation. I think once rudiger and kante are fit and playing regularly, it won’t happen, but some folks here are dreaming.