• Kante
    • Mount
    • Pedro
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Just to put into context we played 120 mins in sweltering heat on Wednesday. We gave everything physically and mentally in that game. Liverpool were also pretty poor against Southampton.

We've seen these sort of performances before after Champions league games and this was even worse because the CL games are at least 90 mins. I don't know why some of us are so surprised.

Well Kova and Willian turned out to be hopeless and predictable subs.

Pulisic should have continued and Pedro should have been withdrawn.

The right side with Azpi worries the hell out of me and we were superbly lucky Leicester didn't win this one. But it is still early days and I think we will begin to turn this around 

Frank has to take his fair share of the blame for this.

cannot believe he chose ten players who started on Wednesday in Istanbul. Incredibly naive. 

Don't even get me started on that defending. 

Lucky to get a draw here. Yes, we had that blitz of half-chances in the first half, but the only other clear cut chance we made was Kante's shot which was deflected. It's a good job Leicester are absolutely shite in the final third, because a decent team would have put four or five decent through balls behind our defence today.

Edit - one more thing: drop Azpilicueta. I don't think I've ever seen a more inept right-back for us. 

Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

Just to put into context we played 120 mins in sweltering heat on Wednesday. We gave everything physically and mentally in that game.

We've seen these sort of performances before after Champions league games and this was even worse because the CL games are at least 90 mins. I don't know why some of us are so surprised.

There is no excuse for how bad willian played 

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

There is no excuse for how bad willian played 

What does Willian have to do with anything? I'm trying to defend Lampard here not Willian. I can see some of the moaners are already giving him a hard time.

1 minute ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Just to put into context we played 120 mins in sweltering heat on Wednesday. We gave everything physically and mentally in that game.

Maybe there should have been more rotation in attack. Speaking with the benefit of hindsight though

3 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

What does Willian have to do with anything? I'm trying to defend Lampard here not Willian. I can see some of the moaners are already giving him a hard time.

He was atrocious from the minute he came on.