• Mount
    • Pedro
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

53 minutes ago, milka said:

We deserve more from  Man Utd and Leicester .  

Good game poor strikers in CHELSEA AGAIN AND AGAIN .

New season same ''strikers'' in Chelsea .

Chances created in the first half at Stamford Bridge: Olivier Giroud: 3 Every other player combined: 1 Isn’t that the problem, that only one player is creating chances?

Think collectif and forget the miracle man who doesn't exist in our team !

Yes, Azpi looks slow, yes Willian looks slow and disinterested and Tammy hasn't had a great start- but what did we expect? We knew ALL of this? 

Just back the team and stop being so unreasonable and unrealistic- please!!!!

Many thought Tammy would adjust to life in the Prem like a duck to water. His spell at Swansea wasn't down to him at all but those around him.

Fuck me talk sport already at it. Simon jordan claiming Lamps was the wrong choice etc......I saw nothing of this with klopp and poch, Heck even ole gets credit somwhow, the hate for us in eng media is unheard of.

This is a free hit season, count on nothing, hope for nothing, utterly put top4 aside. Its a learning season. But I swear if our deadwood aint gone by this time next year, if we havent spent a very good amount on quality players then we are Chel no more until a new owner or board comes through.

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

I can´t believe how much hate Abraham gets. He did everything well apart from that one shot, which he missed and that one was not easy to take. Apart from that, his hold up play was very good and he made some great passes. Willian was hopeless yes I agree, but Abraham was very good.

MOTM ?

Tammy got the biggest reception of everyone. He didn't play great but none of the subs did. Willian just so poor. We'll get there. We flash brilliance and then look lackluster late on. This season was always gonna be tough. Let's get these problems out the way now

Just now, Jason said:

Next 2 games are against Norwich (a) and Sheffield United (h). If we don't get 6 points (or even 4!) from those two games...

If we don't get 6 points from those two, the pressure will come on Lamps

Just now, Hutcho said:

Let's get these problems out the way now

The main problem I see is unfortunately not fixable. 

Lampard can definitely improve the structure in midfield and how we defend as a unit, but the biggest issue that even Sarri couldn't fix, is the lack of end product. 

Willian averages 5 league goals a season

Giroud isn't prolific and his attributes don't make him a good fit for Lampard

Tammy is unproven.

Pulisic is unproven. 

Pedro is over the hill, and hardly a chance creator. 

CHO, as much as we hype him, is unproven. 

Mount and Barkley are probably the most creative. The former unproven and the latter notoriously inconsistent. 

The fact of the matter is, the real chances we do create, is from forcing the opposition to make a mistake. When our press slows down, the chances we do create dry up as there is little to no creativity in the team. The chances we do get, we fail to convert. So it breaks down to whether or not we kill the game early on, or allow the opposition back in it.

Let's be real here, there's a reason we saw little to no comebacks last season. 

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

Next 2 games are against Norwich (a) and Sheffield United (h). If we don't get 6 points (or even 4!) from those two games...

Oh god imagine... Leicester is forgivable we're hit and miss against them..but the other 2 no offense they're capable but so should we be! Even more so as we play first 

1 minute ago, kellzfresh said:

If we don't get 6 points from those two, the pressure will come on Lamps

I think we take all 6, and with ease

other than Pukki, these teams are SHIT, both teams COMBINED valuations are less than just Mbappe

The only players on either team who interest me in the slightest are Pukki and RB Max Aarons of Norwich

Sheffield United have maybe one player who would even start for our U23's (even if you removed age limits) , CF Oliver McBurnie

The main problem I see is unfortunately not fixable. 
Lampard can definitely improve the structure in midfield and how we defend as a unit, but the biggest issue that even Sarri couldn't fix, is the lack of end product. 
Willian averages 5 league goals a season
Giroud isn't prolific and his attributes don't make him a good fit for Lampard
Tammy is unproven.
Pulisic is unproven. 
Pedro is over the hill, and hardly a chance creator. 
CHO, as much as we hype him, is unproven. 
Mount and Barkley are probably the most creative. The former unproven and the latter notoriously inconsistent. 

The fact of the matter is, the real chances we do create, is from forcing the opposition to make a mistake. When our press slows down, the chances we do create dry up as there is little to no creativity in the team. The chances we do get, we fail to convert. So it breaks down to whether or not we kill the game early on, or allow the opposition back in it.
Let's be real here, there's a reason we saw little to no comebacks last season. 

Course they are fixable.

Unproven means nothing. The season will tell. It takes time. Mount will improve. CHO will come back and improve we have Loftus cheek to return and we'll get better as we go. Pulisic will get better the longer he gels with the team etc. We do lack an out and out goalscorer but we have had that issue for years barring Costa.

No we won't win the league but there are positive signs. We created 4 clear cut chances in the first 20 mins and should have been at least 2 up.

My only concern is defensively we look shaky from set pieces which is hard to fix. Giroud on the pitch helps a lot with that because he's very good in the air. But we aren't a very tall team at the moment which is hard to fix

Not to toss a turd into the Blue punchbowl, but we have to at least take into account that we may sell CHO if he still refuses to sign a new contract, rather than lose him on a free

Tuesday makes 4 weeks since he supposedly agreed to renew, and still no sig on the old parchment

his poison brother is doing his goddamn utmost to shiv us in the arse, from all that I see

Really can't wait for CHO to be back fit. Pedro and Willian already look to be carrying on where they've let off. Willian hasn't had a preseason and it showed today. He was dreadful. Pedro did what Pedro always does. Sensational one match and really poor the next. He gives the ball away so cheaply and fouls players in dangerous areas so often.

We need a wide player who has huge pace and scares defenders to pin them back. 

I guess this was expected. As usual we came out red hot ouf of the blocks and then tired but thats understandable.

For the first time i think we scored the number of goals we deserved. Given the chances creates. The result was fair as well. Tammy once againnwas an absolute let down.

Willian was the usual clusterfuck. Absolute shit show. Has learned nothing, does not track back properly and 0 end product. Pedro has declined visibly losing the ball in dangerous positions. 

Same for Azpi. Really should have done better with the header vs Ndidi. 

Pulisic was anyonymous as was Emerson. Zouma and Christensen were quite ok given they had nonprotection and they bypassed our midfield easily. Really need to defend better. We need Rlc badly. We are so weak always getzing physically dominated in midfield.

Just now, positivefootball said:

RLC and CHO are big players?? The delusions are reaching epic proportions.

RLC was one of our best players last season. Even Man City had problems dealing with his physical attributes combined with his technique. You could agrue that maybe CHO is not the type of big player we need at thsi current state, but RLC definetely is a great player. His has everything apart from stamina.