23. Conor Gallagher

NikkiCFC

Has ability, not ready for Chelsea at the moment and trying too hard because he's a fan/wants to impress.

It is what it is, young player made a mistake, that's all it is, don't over react because if we sold him now we'd want to possibly buy him back in 2-3 years, in his natural position.

Needs a loan, hopefully this should convince him of that and tempers his patience to wait instead of listening to the C Palace hype ala Ruben.

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

? More players? 

They all play where they supposed to play. 

The only one is Gallagher that is playing on wrong one. He should be playing where mount plays. 

Mount, Gallagher, RLC, and James were all out position. You could argue also Havertz too since he was CAM at Bayer.

45 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

It's just a laughable argument. Being out of position doesn't excuse of from doing the bare basics of fucking football. 

yes, that is like saying if I found myself in room alone with a bloke in a room I would forget that I am strictly no dickly

oopsie, cock in mouth!

I forgot I am queer!

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

yes, that is like saying if I found myself in room alone with a bloke in a room I would forget that I am strictly no dickly

oopsie, cock in mouth!

I forgot I am queer!

Sounds like an Internet video this 🤣 🤔 

Trying far too hard to make an impression. Needs to take it slow and it will happen naturally.

Thats without even thinking about the red card. Abysmal. Doesn’t matter what age you are, how experienced you are, you don’t do that on a booking, thats just common sense. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

He made some wrong decisions today but he is young and developing fast. He reminds me of the early days of Ramires. Dude became a beast after few matches. So I believe Gallagher will get used to the team and pressure that comes with playing for a top team in the country. I strongly believe in his ability and it will suite us in the long run.

20 minutes ago, maxlev said:

He made some wrong decisions today but he is young and developing fast. He reminds me of the early days of Ramires. Dude became a beast after few matches. So I believe Gallagher will get used to the team and pressure that comes with playing for a top team in the country. I strongly believe in his ability and it will suite us in the long run.

Well put

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

image.png.baffe8cde9902090c54bfc7a1b0d39bd.png

Wow.. Gallagher.. better form??

Haven't seen much of JWP this season but he must be tragic if Gallagher is better form.

Tbf is jwp anything special apart from set pieces? There are plenty of decent fk takers on the England team and most of those suit englands rigid defensive style of play better

but Southgate sure has his favs. Just as an old stubborn coach like Rehhagel or Mourinho would but without the trophies to back it up. Philips, Sterling, Pickford, trippier all not the best in their positions but will play prominent roles. 

anyway won’t matter much. If England have one thing then it is mediocrity in depth. Surely that will be enough for the semifinal if they again manage to poach the easy half of the draw.