Jorginho

Unionjack

Key role at  Chelsea CL   triumph  and Italy at EURO

if anyone know someone more deserving than Jorginho this year  let him say it here
thanks

Messi 's goals against  Alavez and Cadiz ?

De Bryune ?

He lost 4 times from Jorginho this season (3 with Citeh and one with Belgium vs Italy ) .

I'm not the biggest supporter of  Jorginho, but when the facts speak for themselves .. 

E9u8G3VWQA0lVEp?format=jpg&name=small

On 12/07/2021 at 16:46, Clockwork said:

England has only themselves to blame for their coward football. Top to bottom England are more talented, but they play like shit. I thought Italy overachieved. Their FBs are mediocre, and outside of Chiesa no one in their attack is worth anything. 

I honestly can’t fathom any criticism of the way Italian football played. This was a side that two years ago didn’t qualify for the World Cup, and now are Champions of Europe. 

It's not England!

They would play a lot better without Southgate, I can't stand the man and his gutless defensive football.

What does the muppet play in the Euro final seven defensive minded players ffs.

I can't be arsed with England whilst he's in charge, and what does the FA imbeciles do? reward him with a new five year contract for failing.