Jorginho

Unionjack

• 1 month later...

It is a testament to kante'a greatness that this slow, unathletic, pedestrian, average footballer is not mikel-ed out. Remove kante from the equation and jorgi looks like a mid table pl player at best. Sure he can be a regista on a good serie A team where the pace of the game is as slow as a snail, but not in PL. He is useless defensively, he is useless in attack and without kante he is just a passenger. A traffic cone on the field would have more value than him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If he goes in the summer I’ll thank him and be fine with him leaving. If he signs a new deal and stays I’m fine with it as well. 

Very good player to have in the squad but someone who I wouldn’t be terribly upset at losing if it means we upgrade.

• 1 month later...
On 29/12/2022 at 13:37, Pizy said:

If he goes in the summer I’ll thank him and be fine with him leaving. If he signs a new deal and stays I’m fine with it as well. 

Very good player to have in the squad but someone who I wouldn’t be terribly upset at losing if it means we upgrade.

He always had the right attitude -could read the game better than most- and thanks for all the tackles that he took a card for, but stopped an almost certain goal being conceded 🖕

32 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Hold the bus, might need to keep him yet if theres no deal for Fernandez…

Jorginho is leaving to Arsenal no matter what.

If no Enzo, get out the lube, cuz our MF is likely a potential assfuck with no kiss nor chocolates and flowers.