Jorginho

Unionjack

5 hours ago, kiwi1691 said:

You seem to have forgotten that Spain have a much better midfield than England. 

yet they keep trotting out the rinsed fraud Sergio Busquets

he has been shit for at least 2 years

go watch him get raped at Barca by dogshit teams the past 2 season

even that Barca nutrider geordie assclown Ray Hudson now rips him at times

he is close to the only thing I disagree with Enrique on

Mancini and Enrique were by far the two best managers in the tournament

he is being turned into a villain by the UK and US press

on the biggest US political morning talk show, watched by 20 million plus, the hosts are calling Italy a thug team, boring, unskilled (in SOCCER, of course)

roflmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

he is being turned into a villain by the UK and US press

on the biggest US political morning talk show, watched by 20 million plus, the hosts are calling Italy a thug team, boring, unskilled (in SOCCER, of course)

roflmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Good let their asses burn....Eng is far more boring than Italy imo.

8 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

No doubt he had a great tournament, but his penalty miss could have been really costly for Italy on another day, Donnarumma saved his blushes, i will never be a fan of his penalty taking style. It worked vs Spain, but this time it backfired.

It was a great save by Pickford, no one scores every penalty. I think he needs to mix it more, like I said no one scores every penalty. Ronaldo doesn’t, Messi doesn’t, Hazard neither, or Lampard. 

England has only themselves to blame for their coward football. Top to bottom England are more talented, but they play like shit. I thought Italy overachieved. Their FBs are mediocre, and outside of Chiesa no one in their attack is worth anything. 

I honestly can’t fathom any criticism of the way Italian football played. This was a side that two years ago didn’t qualify for the World Cup, and now are Champions of Europe. 

21 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

England has only themselves to blame for their coward football. Top to bottom England are more talented, but they play like shit. I thought Italy overachieved. Their FBs are mediocre, and outside of Chiesa no one in their attack is worth anything. 

I honestly can’t fathom any criticism of the way Italian football played. This was a side that two years ago didn’t qualify for the World Cup, and now are Champions of Europe. 

Insigne is a very good player

12 hours ago, Clockwork said:

Not in my opinion, I think England has several better players in attack. He is quite average, struggled against better competition.

Think he's better than average, but agreed not a great player. Perhaps you are overrating England options in attack(ing mids) as well? I mean some good young prospects, and Grealish who plays for Aston Villa - with all due respect (to villa), we are discussing a different tier here. Foden, maybe, but still very young and not super consistent.

Italy is waiting for Zaniolo who has the potential to be a difference maker, but has had huge injury problems. Folks hope he will be fit for Qatar tho.

Edited by robsblubot

Not official yet from UEFA but every team of the tournament I saw is with him in it. Add to that previous 23 players squad UEFA announced for CL. He is definitely the only player in both teams! 

6 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Not official yet from UEFA but every team of the tournament I saw is with him in it. Add to that previous 23 players squad UEFA announced for CL. He is definitely the only player in both teams! 

Now official!

Only player in both teams!

49 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Now official!

Only player in both teams!

absolute joke that Pessi made all CL

Barca were dogshit

got crushed out in the round of 16 by a meh PSG team

football is corrupt

and Pessi is almost always near the epicentre

little fucker should have done hard time for tax evasion

if he wasn't some football demigod, his arse would still be sitting in a Spanish prison along with his criminal father

something had just snapped with me and him

I always just blew him and Penaldo off

still do with CR7

but Pessi

I think it is simply being exposed to his delusional, ultra toxic fanbois for one too many years

plus just seeing the greed he literally oozes

I fucking detest him