Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Sarri But Not Sarri Thread


 Share
Followers 7

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today has clearly showed the bar which Chelsea must work towards reaching. At this moment we are pretty far away but the overreaction today on this forum is incredible. Sarri has been at the club

The decline in performances is a lot down to one thing, The lack of training pitch time. He is coming in, trying to teach the squad a totally different brand of football to what the players are a

I'm telling you now, to all the SarriOut supporters.... you don't know how lucky we are to have a humble manager like Sarri... a man with principle, passion, an expansive free flowing footballing phil

Posted Images

Just now, Jason said:

Our long term manager apparently...

 

But he can't improve unless played! 

I get the pressure but seriously.  Why keep a player for no reason! Just seems daft. Hardly changing his mind 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Laylabelle said:

But he can't improve unless played! 

I get the pressure but seriously.  Why keep a player for no reason! Just seems daft. Hardly changing his mind 

But but, Sarri has never seen an 18-year-old player at the top... :philjones

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jason said:

But but, Sarri has never seen an 18-year-old player at the top... :philjones

I just dont get it. Gotta start somewhere. Plus he's proved he's capeable. Just odd. 

I don't get why make a fuss about him staying and give even less time. Then months later off he goes and what be the point. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

I just dont get it. Gotta start somewhere. Plus he's proved he's capeable. Just odd. 

I don't get why make a fuss about him staying and give even less time. Then months later off he goes and what be the point. 

I think we would have sold CHO, if Bayern were not so aggressive. But the way Bayern handled themselves in the window made it important for the board to dig in their heels and not be bullied. I think CHO will be one of the first names out in summer.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, bakayokofan said:

I think we would have sold CHO, if Bayern were not so aggressive. But the way Bayern handled themselves in the window made it important for the board to dig in their heels and not be bullied. I think CHO will be one of the first names out in summer.

I can see this too. Salihamidzic really fluffed his lines by spreading his intentions in public like an amateur. I hope we sell CHO to Dortmund, Leverkusen or some other team that is not Bayern but might hurt them a bit. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Im doubtful about Sarri ball ? Anyone can enlighten me about  Sarri ball ?    Right now ,how many %  is played using is Sarri ball method because Sarri is bemoaning tht Chelsea palyers not playing Sarri Ball ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Vesper said:

UPDATED MARCH 6, 2019, AT 5:42 PM

Club Soccer Predictions

Forecasts and Soccer Power Index (SPI) ratings for 36 leagues, updated after each match.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/soccer-predictions/premier-league/

 

489d2c3c9d1eecf23938f2998d577e90.png

Way complicated on how it works ... 

However I dont see Chelsea finishing top 4 this season over United and Arsenal, no chance. 

 

P.S. This season I'm not even hoping that we do as we dont deserve it ... What I'm hoping is that missing out CL twice in a row will make the board act to have a long time plan rather than just gathering the CL revenue for being in it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jason said:

Our long term manager apparently...

 

Lit bit of history for you Mr Sarri.....Ray Wilkins captained this club at 18, outstanding player.

I'm fucking sick to death of Sarri talking this generic crap everytime he's asked about CHO.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Phil Foden and Ryan Sessegnon are 18 and have played more minutes in the Premier League 

When someone is good, you take the leap with them and start playing them, giving them more time steadily. Wilshere, Rashford, Winks, Alli and so on. Everyone progressed after they were trusted young

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Phil Foden and Ryan Sessegnon are 18 and have played more minutes in the Premier League 

When someone is good, you take the leap with them and start playing them, giving them more time steadily. Wilshere, Rashford, Winks, Alli and so on. Everyone progressed after they were trusted young

Not us. Just keep being told he needs bedding in slowly and he's getting the minutes his age reflects.

It's all absolute bullshit.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Jason said:

Imagine Sarri playing the senior players to death and ignoring the young players while we serve our transfer ban! 

We might get some upgrades then.

 

I just hope that now we have CHO fan boys as well as Edens that he plays a blinder when he does get a chance or there will need to be boxes of tissues on site!

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Strike said:

Phil Foden and Ryan Sessegnon are 18 and have played more minutes in the Premier League 

Most of Foden's PL appearances have been off the bench with City out of sight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Jason said:

Imagine Sarri playing the senior players to death and ignoring the young players while we serve our transfer ban! 

U seriously think he will last that long!!! He will come to his regular antics in a month ... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Lit bit of history for you Mr Sarri.....Ray Wilkins captained this club at 18, outstanding player.

I'm fucking sick to death of Sarri talking this generic crap everytime he's asked about CHO.

DZ8QZRfWkAA2_1q.jpgarticle-2564113-00D97D8A00000190-496_306x423.jpgPA-9133394.jpgImage result for Ray Wilkins Chelsea 1976 Retro Football

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...