Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Think Sarri has lost authority in some aspects.  He should not have backed down, it was crazy.  Kepa should have gone off, too

Of course the inmates will run the asylum when our manager bows down and gives in

I dont buy the statement either. Misunderstanding my arse

10 hours ago, Kajo said:

At least Sarri finally got some backing from the football world after everyone saw around the world what the fuck he has to deal with at this laughing stock of a club we recently became.

Again, people moan about player power undermining Sarri and yet, he has helped to foster that at the club.

He has criticized the players multiple times after bad losses and what has he done in the following game? Played them again. If players know they can play poorly and get away with it, then why should they listen to the manager?

Yesterday as well, he had TWO chances to stamp his authority on the Kepagate - one during the incident and one post-match - and what did he do? He backed down both times and even threw a tantrum. How does one expect players to fully respect the manager if he isn't going to stamp his authority and is just going to throw his toys out of the pram rather than stand his ground and take control of situations? 

I don't know how else Sarri could have deallt with it apart from marching out there, grabbing him by his throat and dragging him off.

He got no support from the Captain who stood round shaking his head. Luiz was telling him to leave but all Keps was doing was waving it off.

just what else could have happened without making even more of a mess. He was obviously going to upset all the ones allready on his back.

He didn't want to create a big scene when the whistle weny more than the media circus and players running round like headless chickens already. With players rubbing Kepas head and putting their arms round him in support. Bollox!

And what did peeps want him to say post match that would bave made it easier on the club thats already in the shite? "Well Kepa fuckin ignored me and I wanted to kick him in the balls so I went off in a strop to calm down" No he lied thru his teeth and tried to chill everyone the fuck down. Just imagine how Mou woulda handled it!! There would have been blood. Probably his. He wasn't listened to either and can only guess how he woulda coped.

40 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I don't know how else Sarri could have deallt with it apart from marching out there, grabbing him by his throat and dragging him off.

He got no support from the Captain who stood round shaking his head. Luiz was telling him to leave but all Keps was doing was waving it off.

just what else could have happened without making even more of a mess. He was obviously going to upset all the ones allready on his back.

He didn't want to create a big scene when the whistle weny more than the media circus and players running round like headless chickens already. With players rubbing Kepas head and putting their arms round him in support. Bollox!

And what did peeps want him to say post match that would bave made it easier on the club thats already in the shite? "Well Kepa fuckin ignored me and I wanted to kick him in the balls so I went off in a strop to calm down" No he lied thru his teeth and tried to chill everyone the fuck down. Just imagine how Mou woulda handled it!! There would have been blood. Probably his. He wasn't listened to either and can only guess how he woulda coped.

people here acting like they never be stressed out or mad in their life.

this is probably like 5% of what is happening behind closed doors. imagine having to deal with this kind of stuff every week at least once. players nowadays are spoiled little cunts who if doesnt get their way for a month immedately throw a tantrum and request a transfer or post cryptic shit on social media.

and all of this while not having a proper captian and a best player who clearly doesnt give a flying fuck about anything anymore. 

guy is trying to win his first trophy in his career and after 119 minutes of stressful game where we played really good and nearly won, one of his players are acting like a proper piece of shit. of course everyone would lose his mind.

people here who are talking shit to sarri becasue of this situation has never kicked a ball and never played anything competitively in their fucking life

44 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

You deserve a "double like" from me for this post:D

My feelings exactly, as all know I have no love for Sarri, but ffs what was he supposed to do when the twat said no.

8 hours ago, Strike said:

Penalties are lottery. Let's not act like Caballero would have won the cup for us

Firmly disagree, that kind of mindset was why the England national side took the best part of a century to finally win one. If it was a lottery most takers and keepers records would be roughly equal.

Caballero averages just short of a save every two kicks he faces, that's not luck.

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

I am 100% SarriIn. I don't give a fuck anymore... that guy showed to me last night that he has giant size concrete balls. Even regarding the Kepa situation, he came out and backed that little shit. Don Sarri. 

Giant balls isnt getting pushed around by a 24 year old keeper...its the exact opposite actually. He let the world know who runs things in the dressing room, and it certainly isnt him.

Nobody will respect him after that, if they did in the first place.

42 minutes ago, Mana said:

He didn't stand his ground. He let Kepa have his way. Post-match interview, he was saving face for himself AND Kepa calling it a "misunderstanding". He has no balls.

As opposed to Mourinho and Conte. 

It's exactly what we need, we don't need those type of managers right now because the board cannot work with them. 

1 hour ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Giant balls isnt getting pushed around by a 24 year old keeper...its the exact opposite actually. He let the world know who runs things in the dressing room, and it certainly isnt him.

Nobody will respect him after that, if they did in the first place.

1 hour ago, Mana said:

He didn't stand his ground. He let Kepa have his way. Post-match interview, he was saving face for himself AND Kepa calling it a "misunderstanding". He has no balls.

What do you expect him to do in that situation. I mean comon, really think about it. Kepa was not coming off the pitch. Was Sarri meant to run onto the pitch and physically drag him off? Could you imagine if a fight had ensued? Kepa left Sarri no choice but to accept it at that moment in time. He then came out and publicly backed Kepa to defuse any further media crucifixion of both himself and Kepa. Now that is what a manager is suppose to do right? If he came out in the presser and hung Kepa out to dry it would further unsettle the dressing room. Now having said all of this, i do not believe for one minute that Sarri will let Kepa get away with this. He will 100% be getting dealt with behind closed doors, not only by Sarri but by Zola and the rest of the backroom staff. Don't believe everyrhing the media wants us to believe, that Sarri has zero influence or control over the team. Just look at how they all followed his instructions yesteday which resulted in us match City toe to toe.

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

Don't believe everyrhing the media wants us to believe, that Sarri has zero influence or control over the team. Just look at how they all followed his instructions yesteday which resulted in us match City toe to toe.

It was a cup final and we always have this tendency to put in a proper performance from time to time. Whether it was a turning point or whatever you want to call it, we'll just have to see what happens in the coming games (assuming Sarri survives post-Spurs).

14 minutes ago, DDA said:

Now having said all of this, i do not believe for one minute that Sarri will let Kepa get away with this. He will 100% be getting dealt with behind closed doors, not only by Sarri but by Zola and the rest of the backroom staff.

It would be fucking hilarious if they had like a 10-minute clear-the-air talk while everyone else out here is losing their mind and debating the incident for days! Would be nice for everyone involved if they sit down and talk through what happened like proper adults. I mean, not everyone was 100% sure WTF was going on. Need to move on from this ASAP!