Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

Weird. So it sounds like if it's completely up to Frank he'll stay. But it seems Callum's had his head turned again. 

For me it's way too risky both in the short and long term. He has to stay.

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Weird. So it sounds like if it's completely up to Frank he'll stay. But it seems Callum's had his head turned again. 

For me it's way too risky both in the short and long term. He has to stay.

I get the fact ppl want him here as a back up winger, but honestly he has still not shown me why he should stay few little moments and what eles?  He gets the ball stands still passes backwards 95% of the time 

Can't believe this hasn't been ruled out altogether yet by Frank. If CHO was valued highly when he was on the last year of his contract then imagine how much the asking price will be now? No way Bayern are stumping up the cash + he is in Lampard's plans. 

He has an excellent burst of pace and even with Ziyech, Pulisic around, CHO is a direct winger that who could be of real value to our attack this season 

Tbf sick of hearing if this guy wants to stay or doesn’t and Frank’s constant non definitive answers don’t help. Just ask him Frank. Straight up. Your the manager. Not the kit man. Fuck sake.

Played a good second half to be fair to Callum but if he wants to make it here or at any other top club, he has to play like that from the start not one half. 

Guy is young, have patience with him. 

I don't want to sell him, a loan okay, but no sell option. 

However we can use him this season, we have a lot of games, so hopefully he decides to stay. RLC is the one that needs to go!