Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

5 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Not really relevant but anyway...

As I was saying, a massive talent ruined by injuries and poor coaches asking him to play RWB. 

Injuries ruined him yes.

Bit of a selective memory because I think Callum was basically out of the team and not playing with Frank until Tuchel came and played him as a RWB/LWB.

But sure poor coaches ruined him playing him RWB.

I think the £150k a week contract ruined him.

Edited by OneMoSalah

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

24350f8cb184a0bba0ce74ed8a80f302.png

7f138fc14f0879f7a11b82dbb4a891d1.png

Was in the ballpark. Maybe was thinking of Rubens deal. But still yeah 120k p/w he had us over a barrel and set a precedent with guys like Tammy asking for that when he was here too prior to leaving.

No coincidence for me once he got that big deal his performances and game time dropped. Tuchel gave him a mini revival of sorts when he came in but soon fizzled out as he returned to how he was.

5 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Was in the ballpark. Maybe was thinking of Rubens deal. But still yeah 120k p/w he had us over a barrel and set a precedent with guys like Tammy asking for that when he was here too prior to leaving.

No coincidence for me once he got that big deal his performances and game time dropped. Tuchel gave him a mini revival of sorts when he came in but soon fizzled out as he returned to how he was.

We should of cashed in on him when Bayern were begging to add him to their squad but no, the club preferred to offer him a 120k a week base salary. 

51 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

We should of cashed in on him when Bayern were begging to add him to their squad but no, the club preferred to offer him a 120k a week base salary. 

Easy to be smart now. Literally 99% of fans were upset he may leave back then. 

4 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Easy to be smart now. Literally 99% of fans were upset he may leave back then. 

That would mean the remaining 1% of fans are on this forum....as everyone seems to be quite happy to see the back of CHO.    People making comments like good riddance to an academy player is just borderline pathetic.   

18 hours ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Could is another big word, these young players haven't had the amount of opportunities CHO had, so we have to wait and see.

Academy players should be given every opportunity to show that they are good enough for the club.  Just like Tammy, Mason, Reece and now Gallagher of recent times, it's nice to see players make their way through the ranks and play for the first team.  Fingers crossed that Colwill gets a proper run in the side. 

59 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

That would mean the remaining 1% of fans are on this forum....as everyone seems to be quite happy to see the back of CHO.    People making comments like good riddance to an academy player is just borderline pathetic.  

Yes people are happy now he's leaving. I'm talking about January 2019 when Bayern tried to get him because you said we should accept it. People on this forum as well were losing it at possibility of him leaving. I mean, it's all there, just go back on this thread at that time. It's actually fun read to see the contrast 🙂

All the best, Callum. Hopefully you're able to fulfill your potential at Forest. 

Sad to see him go but post his injuries/post new contract he was not the same. Glad that Chelsea took a risk on him when Bayern came for him, it's just that the risk didnt pay out. 

• 5 months later...