Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

1 hour ago, Blue Armour said:

Exactly.

For this reason alone, we should tell them to fuck off.

and apparently we did.

if they had offered that 77m € upfront i probably would have takenit but option to buy they would never take it. they just would try to loan him another year. bayern are cheap fuckers, always trying to loan first and then lowball you for an extension or a purchase.

36 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

and apparently we did.

if they had offered that 77m € upfront i probably would have takenit but option to buy they would never take it. they just would try to loan him another year. bayern are cheap fuckers, always trying to loan first and then lowball you for an extension or a purchase.

I do not want to sell but if it is true that it is €77m then I could understand the club taking it. However, it needs to be obligation to buy or Bayern can f*ck off. 

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

and apparently we did.

I'm pretty sure their plan is to use him in the same way they loaned Coutinho from Barca.

A cheap way to add a squad player. No transfer fee involved. 

3 hours ago, communicate said:

CHO has been very good for us so far, but honestly it is no brainer. You can't play football with no width. 

Thats why we've scored more with his introduction in the second half against westbrom and four goals against palace. Width is important

https://theathletic.com/2112592/2020/10/04/chelsea-callum-hudson-odoi-bayern-munich/?source=user_shared_article

According to the latest from The Athletic, Bayern are planning another offer for CHO but the club are expected to turn it down no matter what. Lampard and the club don't want to let him go and there are no suggestions that CHO will force the move.

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

https://theathletic.com/2112592/2020/10/04/chelsea-callum-hudson-odoi-bayern-munich/?source=user_shared_article

According to the latest from The Athletic, Bayern are planning another offer for CHO but the club are expected to turn it down no matter what. Lampard and the club don't want to let him go and there are no suggestions that CHO will force the move.

Sensible move, we don't have enough time to find a replacement anyway.