Alex Sandro

iceboy

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

That's another word now. Are you sure we're not talking about the same occasion, and one or other of us is just misremembering the statement? I'm definitely remembering it being reported that he said a substantial offer, which is an entirely different meaning to suitable. In fact I've been praising Juve for an absolute master class in the way they've handled this negotiation. (From their point of view of course). If he was so stupid as to say suitable then I take it back.

@BluesMadLad 

https://mobile.twitter.com/brfootball/status/877819773437919232?lang=en

Also; 

Larepublica was the one who broke the story in first place.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still remember him from his Porto days, showed a lot of promise, great attacking full back, excellent crosser of the ball, good tackler too, very fast and energetic, very composed on the ball, can beat his man 1 on 1, reads the game well, he can still improve tough, reminds me of a young Daniel Alves, hope we do land him, it will be a massive signing for sure. Cheers

Hello guys,

maybe one of you remember of me...I Was registra in this forum when I knew that Conte will be the new manager of the Chelsea FC.

I am a Juventus Football fans but in the Premier my favourite team is the Chelsea for the Story and the Good Tradition of Italian fotballer and Manager of the Club (Zola,Vialli,Di Matteo,Ancelotti ecc)

I think that A.Sandro will be a New Chelsea football player.

Last Week Fabio Paratici (Juventus DS) spoke to Atalanta ti re-transfer in the Club Spinazzola Who play in the same role of the Brasilian.

Atalanta don't let go Spinazzola but this is a clear signal..

if you have any Technic question about the Brazilian player or the Juventus news I stay here.

sorry for my English XD

10 hours ago, Georgy said:

#AlexSandro non dà segnali di addio alla #Juventus

Sandro isnt showing signs of leaving Juventus

Close this trash, I'm already fuming just thinking about it.

Never believe randoms on twitter.

3 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Never believe randoms on twitter.

I think this was TuttoSport or something. Picked this up from a juventus forum.

They are just as paranoid as us when it comes to him staying. Someone made a remark about his sponsor Nike

20 hours ago
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWS_jjZBguY/
Nike!!
as i know nike is chelsea sponsor.

Thankyou at all for the like.

In every case, you will be Wait some days...

Marotta and Paratici work in this way: first sell in hide their player...then  buy other player for the team and at last let go the player in the his new club..

remember last Year? Pogba was a new United player by June...but first they buought Pjanic and Higuain and THEN they let go Paul..

patience..

16 minutes ago, CaptainConte said:

Thankyou at all for the like.

In every case, you will be Wait some days...

Marotta and Paratici work in this way: first sell in hide their player...then  buy other player for the team and at last let go the player in the his new club..

remember last Year? Pogba was a new United player by June...but first they buought Pjanic and Higuain and THEN they let go Paul..

patience..

Many people are saying the price changed. Is this normal for Juve to do?

13 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

Many people are saying the price changed. Is this normal for Juve to do?

The price is not a problem...Juventus for Sandro accetted all offer of 50 mln of euros or more...

Marotta (the Chief) was clear "We have rejected an important offer for Sandro by Chelsea...But if the player Want go away we can't reject other offer"

More or less the same words last years for Vidal,Tevez,Pogba ecc...

In my opinion  Sandro ask to Juventus to be sell more weeks ago ...Juventus wanted rinnove his contract with Dybala but He interrupted the negoziations..

somebody Say that the Brazilian not stay well in Turin..

I know that Sandro's Agent more days after the Cardiff final flyed on London to spoke with the Blues staff..

2 hours ago, CaptainConte said:

The price is not a problem...Juventus for Sandro accetted all offer of 50 mln of euros or more...

Marotta (the Chief) was clear "We have rejected an important offer for Sandro by Chelsea...But if the player Want go away we can't reject other offer"

More or less the same words last years for Vidal,Tevez,Pogba ecc...

In my opinion  Sandro ask to Juventus to be sell more weeks ago ...Juventus wanted rinnove his contract with Dybala but He interrupted the negoziations..

somebody Say that the Brazilian not stay well in Turin..

I know that Sandro's Agent more days after the Cardiff final flyed on London to spoke with the Blues staff..

My only real concern now is that you weren't able to get the other LB back from loan. That Alone might change Juves mind because now there's no possible replacement. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You