Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

I was just going to say PSG just signed a Left Back and still have Kurzawa and Maxwell if im not mistaken they were never in for Sandro

Think Maxwell left, didn't he?

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Think Maxwell left, didn't he?

you are right this guy they had just purchased was bought as reinforcements I don't see them spending another 70m on a LB when they already have two. So PSG interest dead story I feel

IMO Sandro deal to Chelsea is almost done. The media is just throwing out bs so people click and read articles. 

Juve will get new fullback and then Sandro will move here. 

Bakayoko, Rudiger Im sure they will be Chelsea players. No idea whats going on with Lukaku tho. But as long we get quality striker, I dont care if Lukaku joins United.

3 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

IMO Sandro deal to Chelsea is almost done. The media is just throwing out bs so people click and read articles. 

Bakayoko, Rudiger Im sure they will be Chelsea players. No idea whats going on with Lukaku tho. But as long we get quality striker, I dont care if Lukaku joins United.

Hope your right mate and I wish I had your optimism lol 

30 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

You are very optimistic but I hope you are right 

5 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Sandro deal done?

Like the Lukaku deal that was supposed to be done ages ago? 

Keep saying it, unless you see it with your eyes as happening this board can't get nothing done. 

Too much hard for them to close expensive targets. 

8 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

This is going nowhere.  Fast.

I honestly thought we would have signed at least ONE big name player by now. 

All of our rivals have strengthened (City with Bernardo, Dani Alves, Ederson), (United with Lindelof, Lukaku), even Arsenal managed to get Lacazette. 

The way the market is shaping, for a top 3 or 4 player in the world in any position this will now be going rate. Not many opportunities like this present themselves usually and we must take it.

I'd argue courtois, kante and hazard are all in that bracket of top 3 or 4 in their position in the world. Azpilicueta in my opinion would be there or thereabouts too. If we could get Sandro and have half our first XI in that bracket level we would be looking a far more competitive and threatening team.

1 hour ago, BluesMadLad said:

As far as I am concerned this is dead in the water.

I think the same. Not a word from any of the sources that said we were "in discussions" with him or made an actual offer to Juve in about 2 weeks now.

This ain't happening. 

14 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

We are fucked . 

Sanchez goes to city and we have Pedro hahahah 😂😂

Least pedro don't throw his shit out when things ain't going his way, he picks him self up n works for the team.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You