Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, RoyalBlues said:

Yes it could be the case, but we don't know anything what really discussed in the meeting and who request it.

True

1 hour ago, RoyalBlues said:

Seems very much suggesting Juve did have an option, and Atalanta initiate the meeting requesting for him to stay.

That's one possible interpretation I agree, but another is that they're confident because they have a contract.

4 minutes ago, mccg said:

yeah i feel this transfer window , we have been pulled right off 

From being close to signing Lukaku, Alex Sandro and van Dijk to actually ending up with Llorente, Telles and Rüdiger. :lol:

Does anyone know when Juventus players report back? I would assume once he is back a decision would be made rather quickly if he wants to stay or leave? It seems it is solely down to what the player wants.

7 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Does anyone know when Juventus players report back? I would assume once he is back a decision would be made rather quickly if he wants to stay or leave? It seems it is solely down to what the player wants.

Probably on Monday. Most Seria A clubs already started with trainings.

4 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

Probably on Monday. Most Seria A clubs already started with trainings.

Great, thank you. So hopefully this Sandro saga can be wrapped up by end of next week. Player will have pressure on him when he returns to commit or move on. 

5 hours ago, Jype said:

From being close to signing Lukaku, Alex Sandro and van Dijk to actually ending up with Llorente, Telles and Rüdiger. :lol:

At this point I would be happy if we sign Hulk 

1 minute ago, akgw13 said:

Great, thank you. So hopefully this Sandro saga can be wrapped up by end of next week. Player will have pressure on him when he returns to commit or move on. 

If we don't sign him up until next weekend you don't have to be rocket scientist to see this marathon is like 99% waist of time. He has one month to decide if he's going to stay or sign for Chelsea. At the end of the next week will be 5 weeks which is  more than enough time to make any decision. Write that transfer request or stay at home.

@Barbara Any more insider information? Still hopeful he joins or has this ship sailed?

No updates. Got the info from PR company (through my peer) and that's two weeks old. His agent requested them to write his departure press release and that was it.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You