Alex Sandro

iceboy

9 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Chelsea Football Club.

Not even Sandro's transfer request will help us after they lost Bonucci to AC Milan. But after this today with Bonucci and his 24h transfer to AC Milan out of nowhere, nothing would surprise me anymore. I don't remember I have ever seen anything like that. Bravo for AC Milan. Extremely big credit to their sporting director.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, J.F. said:

atleast we know now that our board is willing to spend big money and also that they are trying to bring players that Conte wants at Chelsea

yet failed with every single one Pogba, Stones, Koulibali, Nainggolan  <_<

3 minutes ago, Georgy said:

yet failed with every single one Pogba, Stones, Koulibali, Nainggolan  <_<

Well I'm happy that we didn't signed Koulibaly or Stones because they are not worth money that their clubs wanted for them, Nainggolan don't want to leave Roma and I'm sure if he decide to leave Chelsea would be #1 pick because of Conte and about Pogba if we really did put bid last year for him than ....,  but he would always pick Utd instead of Chelsea or probably any other team in the world such as Real Madrid, Barcelona, PSG, Bayern, etc...

7 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Wake me up when Marina learns how to attain 1st tier players. 

Can you offer a suggestion for how this transfer should be handled?

12 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Wake me up when Marina learns how to attain 1st tier players. 

It's not always in the hands of the interested club to make a deal. It takes two clubs and a player to make a deal. 

2 minutes ago, Rekin said:

Which is?

That was a tongue in cheek comment. 

Did Chelsea get Lukaku? obviously not. Why not, because they sat around trying to penny pinch the deal and waiting for God knows what. They left the door open, only for Man U to come in and say "fuck it", pay the fee and get on with it. 

If Chelsea had paid the fee and wrapped this shit up for Sandro literally a month ago, Dani Alves and Bonucci wouldn't have left Juve yet. Now that they have left, taking a 3rd starting XI defender from Juventus is going go be difficult. 

9 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Did Chelsea get Lukaku? obviously not. Why not, because they sat around trying to penny pinch the deal and waiting for God knows what. They left the door open, only for Man U to come in and say "fuck it", pay the fee and get on with it. 

If Chelsea had paid the fee and wrapped this shit up for Sandro literally a month ago, Dani Alves and Bonucci wouldn't have left Juve yet. Now that they have left, taking a 3rd starting XI defender from Juventus is going go be difficult. 

So Chelsea should have paid £100m for Lukaku and now what, £70m for Sandro? Have you considered that there is a limit to how much we can spend? 
We have to be realistic here, we still have several players to buy. We cant blow a vast majority on two players if the idea is to buy 5-6. 

Assume for a moment that we all in all have £250m to spend. For this money, we want to buy a CF, CM, CB, LWB, RWB, GK and RW. This sum is written in stone, you cant increase it by selling players. How do you proceed now?
As a side note, the actual transfer budget might be lower, and might be affected by the wages of the targets we get (for example, Lukaku and Sandro are both likely to want much higher wages than Belotti and Telles). Still, lets use £250m and ignore wages. 

15 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Yep. Bonucci leaving today was the final nail in the coffin for our chances at Alex Sandro.

Whats really fucking annoying is that we'd probably still be willing to do business with them and sell them Matic after they utterly refuse to do business with us. Or worse, send him to Mourinho and help him strengthen our rival.

No surprise here, Juventus playing hard ball, they have just sold Bonucci to Milan, Alves to PSG, so they now cant afford to lose Alex Sandro, this one is on Chelsea, this is what happens when you take too long to make deals, we are still waiting for the damn Bakayoko deal to be confirmed by Chelsea officially, if Juve want Matic now they can fuck off. italian pricks

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Yep. Bonucci leaving today was the final nail in the coffin for our chances at Alex Sandro.

Whats really fucking annoying is that we'd probably still be willing to do business with them and sell them Matic after they utterly refuse to do business with us. Or worse, send him to Mourinho and help him strengthen our rival.

Charity football club. I have no doubt we will sell Matic to Man United or Juventus, and happily take nothing in return from either club. It's Marina's specialty. Raise funds by selling assets, then proceed to never spend those funds on top players ever. 

How hasn't Conte lost his shit already? We literally need  5-7 signings and a majority of these are high-profile ones too yet here we stand, in the middle of July having signed the great Willy Cabellero and Rudiger. Amazing work. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You