Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Pizy said:

send him to Mourinho and help him strengthen our rival

i rather we sell Matic to Juventus than the mancs to be honest, cant stand us selling players to our direct rivals, do we want to make our rivals stronger? no farking way

9 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

i rather we sell Matic to Juventus than the mancs to be honest, cant stand us selling players to our direct rivals, do we want to make our rivals stronger? no farking way

For sure. If Mourinho really wants him what should that tell you? That he feels he can improve the team! That should be reason enough to not even consider selling him there. Only way I'd be fine with it is if we immedietly used the transfer fee an reinvested it in another midfielder or similar quality.

For sure. If Mourinho really wants him what should that tell you? That he feels he can improve the team! That should be reason enough to not even consider selling him there. Only way I'd be fine with it is if we immedietly used the transfer fee an reinvested it in another midfielder or similar quality.

It's actually surprising how mourinho's opinions about players changed.

I would expect from such a pridefull person to keep those action, specially from the player he infamously renagate, such as mata, lukaku and Matic.

It really feels like he was sabotaging us somehow.

With that said I completely agree with you, do not give away united wishes, for Chelsea and the players sake.

Better sell to juve, even if they are screwing with us lately, than to united

Off topic(more or less):

- Guilherme Arana is far better than Telles, is 20 years old, is the best player of the Brazilian league right now, probably would cust $15 millions(dollares), and will be superior to Alex Sandro soon.

He's the best LB in that age since Roberto Carlos imo.

Yeah we offered them what they wanted AFTER they had sold Alves and Bonucci, We could bid 100m now and it will be rejected because no club with the pedigree of Juventus would sell three of it's best performers during the same window. It's pretty much like us bidding 75m for Lukaku after everything had been agreed between Lukaku and United. It was futile back then and this apparently 70m plus add ons bid is futile now. Now if had offered this much before the departures of Bonucci and Alves, things might've been different but as it stands we have lost our small window of opportunity of attaining Sandro at least for this summer. I hope we don't waste anymore time chasing Sandro and concentrate on getting someone who'll be an upgrade and is gettable.

Off course they will reject 3 weeks later after Bonucci sale. AC Milan wasn't after Bonucci until 1-2 days ago so our Crystal Palace level board didn't use a chance Juve allowed us to exploit 3 weeks ago. We missed the chance to buy Sandro same we missed the chance to sign Lukaku. 

"Chelsea have made last official bid for Alex Sandro but Juventus have turned it down. No more chance after losing Bonucci" Sky journalist Angelo Mangiante

12 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

Yeah we offered them what they wanted AFTER they had sold Alves and Bonucci, We could bid 100m now and it will be rejected because no club with the pedigree of Juventus would sell three of it's best performers during the same window. It's pretty much like us bidding 75m for Lukaku after everything had been agreed between Lukaku and United. It was futile back then and this apparently 70m plus add ons bid is futile now. Now if had offered this much before the departures of Bonucci and Alves, things might've been different but as it stands we have lost our small window of opportunity of attaining Sandro at least for this summer. I hope we don't waste anymore time chasing Sandro and concentrate on getting someone who'll be an upgrade and is gettable.

4 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

Off course they will reject 3 weeks later after Bonucci sale. AC Milan wasn't after Bonucci until 1-2 days ago so our Crystal Palace level board didn't use a chance Juve allowed us to exploit 3 weeks ago. We missed the chance to buy Sandro same we missed the chance to sign Lukaku. 

"Chelsea have made last official bid for Alex Sandro but Juventus have turned it down. No more chance after losing Bonucci" Sky journalist Angelo Mangiante

I highly doubt it,there has been like 2 weeks of no Sandro news i'm sure we have offered earlier the 70M but Juventus rejected. They probably decided to sell Bonucci instead of Sandro which makes sense.

15 hours ago, Leif said:

If you're repeatedly called out for over 10 years you haven't 'become the scapegoat'.

'people don't even know his role' - Plenty of us do. There are only so many roles in football, and by process of elimination, looking at what others at the club handle, we can see what he handles - we've defined it over and over again. And if that logic, and common sense, isn't enough for some people, we're on a batshit insane forum. It's clear what his duties are - we don't need an official statement to figure it out.
And it's not just speculation what his role is. Speculation has no real evidence behind it. But we have more than enough solid evidence regarding the club, and those who work at it, to use our brains critically and deduce the most likely job he has, especially considering the comments of people who actually work with him - the players - who consistently make it known he has influence over both recruitment policies and youth policies. He is literally the man who heads our negotiations. Not Marina. She does fine details behind closed doors. But it is Emenalo who represents the club when it comes to transfers, and it is he who can and does go over the head of the manager, with his lack of football IQ, pointing at players he likes, leaving Roman half convinced on shit moves. We've been linked, for years, consistently, with players whose agents were already close to Emenalo, too. People just ignore it. People just ignore his only quality is networking.

Certain members don't even need to understand his role to diss it with validity - the man was brought in not because of any football competence, but solely because of who he knew - so, rightfully so, from day 1, he's been hissed at, for weezling himself into whatever position he may have, which he no doubt has no authority to hold, a position which directly effects Chelsea and the supporters invested in the club. We could have better, we should have better, and you don't get upgrades in life if you're silent.

---------------------------------------------------------
My post should end there, but I'll offer this too -

I would definitely bitch and moan if I'd been working at Google for some years, overseeing software development for example, only to discover I have a new boss, not brought in because they're qualified to look over me, but because, someone higher at the company is a friend of theirs, wants their friendly companionship, and justifies the ridiculous appointment due to their friend showing enthusiasm for tech on an iPhone Youtube review channel some one time. A channel that did so much less than all the others in its lane, too. A person to offer nothing but baseless opinions, since the big-boss needs a yes-man to validate ideas.

Hide contents

*Anyone with a shred of caring for the club wouldn't willingly lend themselves to it knowing there's more capable hands. There's nothing Chelsea about him - he isn't one of us - so, he's a leech, feeding off of us, even sharing our skin.

*And that answers a lot about Roman. He identifies with the Chelsea crest more than he believes the supporters or players are identified with it. As long as he's happy, it doesn't matter regarding the supporters. Most top clubs actually follow orders from supporters - Barcelona, Juve, Bayern. If the supporters demand, they get. Us? No.

He's bought us success, but he's also made us suffer stockholm syndrome. In a world of romantic clubs with proper infrastructure, we're just some guy on meth using drugs to keep him in each race. And he's fine keeping us addicted to something that's bad for us - he's fine with employing sad-sacks, dismissing managers we love, ridding our most special players like they're nothing. He's fine winning through penalties, yellow cards, buying half a new team over 2 years. He's happy doing the bare minimum someone with his vast accounts should be doing. So I can't wait for us to be sold, somehow, anyhow. There's so many Chinese with more empathy in one leg than he has that would do brilliantly for us; no doubt people who've actually supported us long term, unlike the guy who was going to buy Blackburn. Milan's new owners actually care, and suddenly sleeping giants have become giants. The reason we're no longer giants is because the big man's heart isn't there anymore. The honeymoon period is over, and he's just sustaining our life, not enriching it anymore.

No his only been a scapegoat for 2 years. The time from when Marina also joined. Coincidence? 

From the Chelsea FC site...

Marina Granovskaia

She joined the board of Chelsea FC plc and the Football Club Board in June 2013 and is mainly responsible for player transactions.

Michael Emenalo:

now supports the work of the first team manager, leading the club's international and domestic scouting network, and assists in driving the technical programmes of our Academy and international youth network.

41 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

No one should be mad about Chelsea not getting Alex Sandro we have offered €70M for him and Juventus rejected it. There is nothing we can do about it.

Offer more or kidnap the player.

I can only hope that Juve agreed on selling Alex Sandro before they sold Bonucci to Milan, if Chelsea try to negotiate now, I can't see Juve letting him go as they already lost Dani Alves and Bonucci. And Sandro might've changed his mind about leaving the club if Juve have offered him much improved contract.
Still, for me, the deal is still possible if our board acted fast(hard to believe :D )

19 minutes ago, King11Didier said:

I can only hope that Juve agreed on selling Alex Sandro before they sold Bonucci to Milan, if Chelsea try to negotiate now, I can't see Juve letting him go as they already lost Dani Alves and Bonucci. And Sandro might've changed his mind about leaving the club if Juve have offered him much improved contract.
Still, for me, the deal is still possible if our board acted fast(hard to believe :D )

Stop hoping, this is dead in the water. Alex didn't want to leave strongly enough, if he had, our 60-70M bid would have been accepted. Bonucci wanted to clearly leave and he did, nothing to do here anymore unless Juventus want to totally dismantle a team that went to 2 CL finals. I don't blame the board that much, we offered decent money for a full-back, but he didn't want to leave and the selling party didn't want to sell... at least we tried, but we need to get to alternatives ASAP. We have only 1 LWB, not good enough.

1 hour ago, manpe said:

Stop hoping, this is dead in the water. Alex didn't want to leave strongly enough, if he had, our 60-70M bid would have been accepted. Bonucci wanted to clearly leave and he did, nothing to do here anymore unless Juventus want to totally dismantle a team that went to 2 CL finals. I don't blame the board that much, we offered decent money for a full-back, but he didn't want to leave and the selling party didn't want to sell... at least we tried, but we need to get to alternatives ASAP. We have only 1 LWB, not good enough.

Absolutely tired of this sentence for some reason. We always fucking try and never do shit. This window Tolisso, Sandro, VVD, Bonucci, Morata, Lukaku gone. Bakayoko deal stalling since one month ago, Danilo deal already stalled as well, heard they want 30 we don't want to pay over 28. We're shambles in the market. Pre season already in 4 days, can't wait to see Willy hit those passes from the goal post straight to Bats. Our only hope is Conte having a good eye again on the players and find some decent 3rd options to rejuvenate us.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You