Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea hope Juventus interest in Nemanja Matic will help them complete a deal for Alex Sandro.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-plot-cutprice-deal-for-65m-alex-sandro-as-juventus-chase-nemanja-matic-a3588106.html

Get it done Chelsea

Might also dampen the flames from the Juve fans if it does happen, losing Alves, Bonucci and Sandro would be tough.

Yea it's one of the reasons I was hoping we would wrap this up quickly. I don't want them to be more reluctant to sell since they already lost starting players.
Still confident though.

1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

Enough is enough.

The first thing which some people here simply refuse to accept is that selling clubs in this situation DO NOT NAME A PRICE. Conspiracy theories apart, Juve's only interest, if they have to part with Sandro, is to maximise his price. Naming a figure is counter productive to that so they won't do it.

What sellers attempt to do instead is tease escalating bids out of the would be buyer, and keep doing that until they genuinely believe there will be no further bids. Only then will they decide if that bid suits them or not. One tactic sellers use to to indicate that only bids north of £x will be considered. Then they receive a bid of £x +1 and announce that it isn't 'northward' enough. The most reliable way sellers can be sure that the have genuinely received the maximum bid is to drag the 'negotiation' out until deadline day. Barring that, they have to read the signals coming from the buyer and make a judgement. That's not likely to be a painful error for Juve if they read it wrong in this case however, since they do not want to sell and they don't need the money.

Would be buyers interests are clearly not served by dragging negotiations out so they have to consider the way they approach negations. There is no sense in bidding £x on Monday, £x +1 on Tuesday then expecting £x +2 to be accepted on Wednesday. If sellers can encourage increased bids out of you so easily, why should they stop encouraging? Rapidly increasing bids just convince sellers that there is plenty more where that came from. Buyers therefore have to finesse their behaviour and sometimes delay before upping their offer.

Only three circumstances are possible with this deal. It has been done but the clubs have agreed not to announce it, it is still under discussion, or it is dead. I don't think any of us here know which.

8 hours ago, Georgy said:

Hopefully a mod can take some measures, since when is it allowed to call other posters "pos"? Take it easy mate, and stop insulting another poster just because he thinks otherwise. If you watched the video it's the guy who believes this and thus I can only agree with him looking at how deals are handled. And of course it's more than likely he does earn more than my entire family will ever, must be nice to sit your ass in a chair each day and do nothing only to get paid trillions.

If you're allowed to call somebody a 'fucking cockroach' then it's fair game I'm afraid, 'mate'.

Can give it but can't take it. Typical.

9 hours ago, Styles said:

Cockroach? Emenalo has accomplished more in his life than your entire family ever will. He wouldn't even acknowledge your presence you worthless pos. :lol:

His biography really doesn't read like something a 'normal' average person couldn't easily eclipse. What positive has he contributed to earth? You don't think a family could contribute more than he has in his lifetime by making one concerted effort for just a year? 

And if he wouldn't acknowledge a 'lesser accomplished' person's presence, he's a cockroach still.

9 hours ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

IT's funny how his become the scape goat for everything, yet most people don't even know what his role at the club is.

If you're repeatedly called out for over 10 years you haven't 'become the scapegoat'.

'people don't even know his role' - Plenty of us do. There are only so many roles in football, and by process of elimination, looking at what others at the club handle, we can see what he handles - we've defined it over and over again. And if that logic, and common sense, isn't enough for some people, we're on a batshit insane forum. It's clear what his duties are - we don't need an official statement to figure it out.
And it's not just speculation what his role is. Speculation has no real evidence behind it. But we have more than enough solid evidence regarding the club, and those who work at it, to use our brains critically and deduce the most likely job he has, especially considering the comments of people who actually work with him - the players - who consistently make it known he has influence over both recruitment policies and youth policies. He is literally the man who heads our negotiations. Not Marina. She does fine details behind closed doors. But it is Emenalo who represents the club when it comes to transfers, and it is he who can and does go over the head of the manager, with his lack of football IQ, pointing at players he likes, leaving Roman half convinced on shit moves. We've been linked, for years, consistently, with players whose agents were already close to Emenalo, too. People just ignore it. People just ignore his only quality is networking.

Certain members don't even need to understand his role to diss it with validity - the man was brought in not because of any football competence, but solely because of who he knew - so, rightfully so, from day 1, he's been hissed at, for weezling himself into whatever position he may have, which he no doubt has no authority to hold, a position which directly effects Chelsea and the supporters invested in the club. We could have better, we should have better, and you don't get upgrades in life if you're silent.

---------------------------------------------------------
My post should end there, but I'll offer this too -

I would definitely bitch and moan if I'd been working at Google for some years, overseeing software development for example, only to discover I have a new boss, not brought in because they're qualified to look over me, but because, someone higher at the company is a friend of theirs, wants their friendly companionship, and justifies the ridiculous appointment due to their friend showing enthusiasm for tech on an iPhone Youtube review channel some one time. A channel that did so much less than all the others in its lane, too. A person to offer nothing but baseless opinions, since the big-boss needs a yes-man to validate ideas.

*Anyone with a shred of caring for the club wouldn't willingly lend themselves to it knowing there's more capable hands. There's nothing Chelsea about him - he isn't one of us - so, he's a leech, feeding off of us, even sharing our skin.

*And that answers a lot about Roman. He identifies with the Chelsea crest more than he believes the supporters or players are identified with it. As long as he's happy, it doesn't matter regarding the supporters. Most top clubs actually follow orders from supporters - Barcelona, Juve, Bayern. If the supporters demand, they get. Us? No.

He's bought us success, but he's also made us suffer stockholm syndrome. In a world of romantic clubs with proper infrastructure, we're just some guy on meth using drugs to keep him in each race. And he's fine keeping us addicted to something that's bad for us - he's fine with employing sad-sacks, dismissing managers we love, ridding our most special players like they're nothing. He's fine winning through penalties, yellow cards, buying half a new team over 2 years. He's happy doing the bare minimum someone with his vast accounts should be doing. So I can't wait for us to be sold, somehow, anyhow. There's so many Chinese with more empathy in one leg than he has that would do brilliantly for us; no doubt people who've actually supported us long term, unlike the guy who was going to buy Blackburn. Milan's new owners actually care, and suddenly sleeping giants have become giants. The reason we're no longer giants is because the big man's heart isn't there anymore. The honeymoon period is over, and he's just sustaining our life, not enriching it anymore.

1 minute ago, Leif said:

If you're repeatedly called out for over 10 years you haven't 'become the scapegoat'.

'people don't even know his role' - Plenty of us do. There are only so many roles in football, and by process of elimination, looking at what others at the club handle, we can see what he handles - we've defined it over and over again. And if that logic, and common sense, isn't enough for some people, we're on a batshit insane forum.

I'll add that certain members don't even need to understand his role to diss it - the man was brought in not because of any football competence, but solely because of who he knew - so, rightfully so, from day 1, he's been hissed at, for weezling himself into a position which he has no authority to hold, a position which directly effects Chelsea and the supporters invested in the club. We could have better, we should have better, but you don't get any upgrades in life if you're silent.

Name one other club in England that has done better transfers than us since Emelano came to Chelsea

a simple 5min search on our official website will tell you he is a first team scout. You think if he were in charge we'd have let all our promising youngsters we bought for cheap go?

if you need a scape goat how about the person negotiating the deals or the manager? Like when Jose got rid of Mata and KDB and Lukaku

45 minutes ago, Leif said:

'people don't even know his role' - Plenty of us do. There are only so many roles in football, and by process of elimination, looking at what others at the club handle, we can see what he handles - we've defined it over and over again. And if that logic, and common sense, isn't enough for some people, we're on a batshit insane forum. It's clear what his duties are - we don't need an official statement to figure it out.
And it's not just speculation what his role is. Speculation has no real evidence behind it. But we have more than enough solid evidence regarding the club, and those who work at it, to use our brains critically and deduce the most likely job he has, especially considering the comments of people who actually work with him - the players - who consistently make it known he has influence over both recruitment policies and youth policies. He is literally the man who heads our negotiations. Not Marina. She does fine details behind closed doors. But it is Emenalo who represents the club when it comes to transfers, and it is he who can and does go over the head of the manager, with his lack of football IQ, pointing at players he likes, leaving Roman half convinced on shit moves. We've been linked, for years, consistently, with players whose agents were already close to Emenalo, too. People just ignore it. People just ignore his only quality is networking.

Certain members don't even need to understand his role to diss it with validity - the man was brought in not because of any football competence, but solely because of who he knew - so, rightfully so, from day 1, he's been hissed at, for weezling himself into whatever position he may have, which he no doubt has no authority to hold, a position which directly effects Chelsea and the supporters invested in the club. We could have better, we should have better, and you don't get upgrades in life if you're silent.

---------------------------------------------------------
My post should end there, but I'll offer this too -

I would definitely bitch and moan if I'd been working at Google for some years, overseeing software development for example, only to discover I have a new boss, not brought in because they're qualified to look over me, but because, someone higher at the company is a friend of theirs, wants their friendly companionship, and justifies the ridiculous appointment due to their friend showing enthusiasm for tech on an iPhone Youtube review channel some one time. A channel that did so much less than all the others in its lane, too. A person to offer nothing but baseless opinions, since the big-boss needs a yes-man to validate ideas.

Reveal hidden contents

*Anyone with a shred of caring for the club wouldn't willingly lend themselves to it knowing there's more capable hands. There's nothing Chelsea about him - he isn't one of us - so, he's a leech, feeding off of us, even sharing our skin.

*And that answers a lot about Roman. He identifies with the Chelsea crest more than he believes the supporters or players are identified with it. As long as he's happy, it doesn't matter regarding the supporters. Most top clubs actually follow orders from supporters - Barcelona, Juve, Bayern. If the supporters demand, they get. Us? No.

He's bought us success, but he's also made us suffer stockholm syndrome. In a world of romantic clubs with proper infrastructure, we're just some guy on meth using drugs to keep him in each race. And he's fine keeping us addicted to something that's bad for us - he's fine with employing sad-sacks, dismissing managers we love, ridding our most special players like they're nothing. He's fine winning through penalties, yellow cards, buying half a new team over 2 years. He's happy doing the bare minimum someone with his vast accounts should be doing. So I can't wait for us to be sold, somehow, anyhow. There's so many Chinese with more empathy in one leg than he has that would do brilliantly for us; no doubt people who've actually supported us long term, unlike the guy who was going to buy Blackburn. Milan's new owners actually care, and suddenly sleeping giants have become giants. The reason we're no longer giants is because the big man's heart isn't there anymore. The honeymoon period is over, and he's just sustaining our life, not enriching it anymore.

This is biggest load of rubbish ever since Emenalo has been working at CFC since 2007 and has since then built his way up at CFC. Your analogy is miles off. Your hate for the man is so irrational you've started making stuff up.

Marina is literally the head of player transactions. Please show me where you've discovered that Emenalo does the negotiating. 

Nah forget that, it might make me racist :clown:

I've made it clear many times what it's most likely he does. You haven't. So, what do you think he does? If you can't define what he does, that's more worrying than anything.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You