Alex Sandro

iceboy

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I think the same. Not a word from any of the sources that said we were "in discussions" with him or made an actual offer to Juve in about 2 weeks now.

This ain't happening. 

Dude, do you realize how these things work?

He belongs to the wealthy champions of Serie A, two-time CL-finalists in the last few years and is one of the absolute best in the world in his position. They do not want to sell him, he does not want to make himself impossible. 
This is a really difficult deal to complete, unless CFC is willing to suddenly add £20m to their offer. In a window where we want to spend over £200m, we need to be a bit more careful with the spending on each individual deal. If we suddenly show a willingness to pay whatever it takes, what is to stop other teams from adding even more millions to the asking prices of their players?  
Keeping that in mind, Chelsea need to play it cool and not look desperate. Perhaps they are working on buttering up Sandro, making him push for the move more? Perhaps they are having negotiations every couple of days with Juventus to find a price both can agree on? Maybe Juventus are unwilling to negotiate until they have offered Sandro a new contract first? There are a lot of unknown factors, and it is just so counter-productive to constantly moan about how shitty the board is. This is the very definition of a deal that is going to take a long, long time. Do not be surprised if it takes a month or more to finish. 

The facts are that we know that Conte and Chelsea wants to buy up to seven players this window. Several of those to slot into the starting eleven. That is a lot of money. Just because United can spend £100m on Lukaku, does not mean that we can do so just as easily. Furthermore, we still havent secured a new CF. If we spend £80m on Morata, then £70m on Sandro we are already up to £150m. Add in £35m on Bakayoko and £35m on Rudiger and we are looking at £220m. That is a huge amount of money, and we still havent adressed the RWB and RW position then. The job that the board has is not simple, do you realize how fucked this club would be if the supporters were in charge of the negotiations? 

I too want Conte to be happy, but so far we have really only lost one of our main transfers. It is too early to panic. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#AlexSandro non dà segnali di addio alla #Juventus

Sandro isnt showing signs of leaving Juventus

Close this trash, I'm already fuming just thinking about it.

4 minutes ago, Georgy said:

#AlexSandro non dà segnali di addio alla #Juventus

Sandro isnt showing signs of leaving Juventus

Close this trash, I'm already fuming just thinking about it.

1st of July mate u gotta wait kit deal n all that......

Juventus chief fixer, Beppe Marotta, has stated that Sandro has been offered a 75% + increase in pay from €2.8m to €5m.

Nonetheless, he is quoted as saying that the club will respect his wishes if he insists on leaving and that would be conditional on any club paying €80m (£73.5m)

1 minute ago, Georgy said:

Juventus chief fixer, Beppe Marotta, has stated that Sandro has been offered a 75% + increase in pay from €2.8m to €5m.

Nonetheless, he is quoted as saying that the club will respect his wishes if he insists on leaving and that would be conditional on any club paying €80m (£73.5m)

No way we're gonna pay that sum.

7 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

Just offer them what they want!

BS. Just some attention seeking d*ck. Psg was never in contention for Sandro. Its Chelsea or he stays in juve. We offered 60m pounds, Marotta said it was generous offer and its up to Sandro if he wants to leave. For all we know Sandro might be on holidays and when he returns, deal will be completed. 

But its been few weeks and every twat is now making up some "news" everyday about Sandro to stir the shit.

41 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

...We offered 60m pounds, Marotta said it was generous offer...

Did he say that? If he did that would be interesting. So interesting that I can hardly believe he was careless enough to go on record with something so helpful to our negotiating position. It's similar to the widely reported "a substantial offer", comment that he's said to have made.

Obviously 'substantial' is not the same as 'generous', and both words are different again from 'acceptable', which is the word that matters of course. 

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

BS. Just some attention seeking d*ck. Psg was never in contention for Sandro. Its Chelsea or he stays in juve. We offered 60m pounds, Marotta said it was generous offer and its up to Sandro if he wants to leave. For all we know Sandro might be on holidays and when he returns, deal will be completed. 

But its been few weeks and every twat is now making up some "news" everyday about Sandro to stir the shit.

He is just quoting the source which is TuttoSport.

2 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Did he say that? If he did that would be interesting. So interesting that I can hardly believe he was careless enough to go on record with something so helpful to our negotiating position. It's similar to the widely reported "a substantial offer", comment that he's said to have made.

Obviously 'substantial' is not the same as 'generous', and both words are different again from 'acceptable', which is the word that matters of course. 

Few days after they rejected our offer, and we bid again, he said they recieved suitable offer, but they dont want to sell Sandro, however they wont keep him against his will. 

That pretty much sums up its up to Sandro.

Unless they started toying with us (and IMO Juve arent such dicks), Im still positive Sandro will be Chelsea player sooner or later. 

If juve was hellbent on keeping Sandro, they would say he isnt for sale at any price, however what I understood, they dont want to sell him, but he wants out.

Now unless Sandro is just looking for better contract at juve, he will move to Chelsea. 

But still, there has been too much smoke with juve looking for replacement and some very reliable people saying we seriously want Sandro and chances are good. We would need to fuck up massively to not land him after all that.

If juve decided to keep Sandro on paper until they get replacement, obviously nothing will happen in meantime, which makes press and twitter guys nervous. 

2 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

He is just quoting the source which is TuttoSport.

Then they dont know much either...

La republica was the one that broke the story and soon Marotta confirmed it. I have no idea about how reliable larepublica is, but they got that spot on. 

Mind you they also said bid of 60m pounds was accepted by Juve few days/weeks later. 

Just because Sandro isnt already chelsea player, doesnt mean there are problems. Sandro could still be on vacation or juve wants replacement first.

7 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

Has morata said anything? This isn't as dead as some are making it out to be. Sandro would have signed his extension already if we didn't have a chance. 

Sandro is in vacation, it's likely why he hasn't signed a extension until now. We will find out from tomorrow since he is coming back.

37 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Few days after they rejected our offer, and we bid again, he said they recieved suitable offer, but they dont want to sell Sandro, however they wont keep him against his will. 

That pretty much sums up its up to Sandro.

Unless they started toying with us (and IMO Juve arent such dicks), Im still positive Sandro will be Chelsea player sooner or later. 

If juve was hellbent on keeping Sandro, they would say he isnt for sale at any price, however what I understood, they dont want to sell him, but he wants out.

Now unless Sandro is just looking for better contract at juve, he will move to Chelsea. 

But still, there has been too much smoke with juve looking for replacement and some very reliable people saying we seriously want Sandro and chances are good. We would need to fuck up massively to not land him after all that.

If juve decided to keep Sandro on paper until they get replacement, obviously nothing will happen in meantime, which makes press and twitter guys nervous. 

That's another word now. Are you sure we're not talking about the same occasion, and one or other of us is just misremembering the statement? I'm definitely remembering it being reported that he said a substantial offer, which is an entirely different meaning to suitable. In fact I've been praising Juve for an absolute master class in the way they've handled this negotiation. (From their point of view of course). If he was so stupid as to say suitable then I take it back.

35 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

That's another word now. Are you sure we're not talking about the same occasion, and one or other of us is just misremembering the statement? I'm definitely remembering it being reported that he said a substantial offer, which is an entirely different meaning to suitable. In fact I've been praising Juve for an absolute master class in the way they've handled this negotiation. (From their point of view of course). If he was so stupid as to say suitable then I take it back.

I am also like 99% sure they said substantial offer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You