Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Alex Sandro


iceboy
 Share
Followers 3

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Georgy said:

They bought Bernardeschi and Costa as well.

True but they can afford to spend. With their new stadium, dominating the league and always doing well in the CL, they're not short on revenue.

Regarding Sandro, my view has been from the start that it has to do most with the player himself. Just like Bonucci, if the player genuinely wants to leave, Juve won't force him to stay. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

True but they can afford to spend. With their new stadium, dominating the league and always doing well in the CL, they're not short on revenue.

Regarding Sandro, my view has been from the start that it has to do most with the player himself. Just like Bonucci, if the player genuinely wants to leave, Juve won't force him to stay. 

This needs squashing fast I feel, either tell juve your off mate or tell them u ain't.... agree? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

This needs squashing fast I feel, either tell juve your off mate or tell them u ain't.... agree? 

I would but I don't think Juve even know I exist...

 

EDIT: Oh, you meant Sandro, not me! Never mind...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Where do you guys still get that hopes from? Didn't we have bid 70m and they rejected it? It seems impossible for us to bid any higher than that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

Where do you guys still get that hopes from? Didn't we have bid 70m and they rejected it? It seems impossible for us to bid any higher than that.

Juventus never refuse 70m, trust me.

For all these Money Marotta in person take Sandro in London..

Link to post
Share on other sites

If that's the case then it's just a matter of time before we sign him up, in theory. Everyone knows CFC needs to upgrade at least one FB position urgently. And we're not connected with anybody.

Personally I believe everything's done or very close to be with Marotta. Juve signed De Sciglio (RB,LB) and already have Zuniga (LB,LW), Kwadwo Asamoah (LB,LW) and Lchtsteiner (RB). 

Juventus already spent +€130m and they're not even close to complete their squad. Possible targets Manolas (deal agreed between player and Juve by reports), Matuidi, Matic, Joao Cancelo...

Maybe Juve still searching for natural LB, I don't know but definitely we would be an absolute amateurs if we didn't already reach an agreement (or gentleman ones) with them.

I mean, it's almost August and now you won't find upgrades available, only the ones you already reached agreement with long time ago.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

If that's the case then it's just a matter of time before we sign him up, in theory. Everyone knows CFC needs to upgrade at least one FB position urgently. And we're not connected with anybody.

Personally I believe everything's done or very close to be with Marotta. Juve signed De Sciglio (RB,LB) and already have Zuniga (LB,LW), Kwadwo Asamoah (LB,LW) and Lchtsteiner (RB). 

Juventus already spent +€130m and they're not even close to complete their squad. Possible targets Manolas (deal agreed between player and Juve by reports), Matuidi, Matic, Joao Cancelo...

Maybe Juve still searching for natural LB, I don't know but definitely we would be an absolute amateurs if we didn't already reach an agreement (or gentleman ones) with them.

I mean, it's almost August and now you won't find upgrades available, only the ones you already reached agreement with long time ago.

 

 

 

Am not so sure, if I had a player and i had agreed to sell for 70m I wouldn't be bringing him on against Barcelona when there getting smashed, game was over and it wouldn't be worth the injury imo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

If that's the case then it's just a matter of time before we sign him up, in theory. Everyone knows CFC needs to upgrade at least one FB position urgently. And we're not connected with anybody.

Personally I believe everything's done or very close to be with Marotta. Juve signed De Sciglio (RB,LB) and already have Zuniga (LB,LW), Kwadwo Asamoah (LB,LW) and Lchtsteiner (RB). 

Juventus already spent +€130m and they're not even close to complete their squad. Possible targets Manolas (deal agreed between player and Juve by reports), Matuidi, Matic, Joao Cancelo...

Maybe Juve still searching for natural LB, I don't know but definitely we would be an absolute amateurs if we didn't already reach an agreement (or gentleman ones) with them.

I mean, it's almost August and now you won't find upgrades available, only the ones you already reached agreement with long time ago.

 

 

 

Wait...

ZUNIGA?!?! Ahahahah I don't think Brother, it's a bullshit

 

De Sciglio move to Juventus to replace Lichsteiner...and the Juventus search the deal to Cancelo..

if you Want know Sandro will be a new Chelsea Player you must focus your attention to Spinazzola of Atalanta.

if Spinazzola will go to Juventus, Sandro leave.

In this moment Juventus stopped all transfer because they sell Bonucci, and Maybe Can sell Dybala if Neymar sign with PSG.

They are thinking how move..

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, CaptainConte said:

Wait...

ZUNIGA?!?! Ahahahah I don't think Brother, it's a bullshit

 

De Sciglio move to Juventus to replace Lichsteiner...and the Juventus search the deal to Cancelo..

if you Want know Sandro will be a new Chelsea Player you must focus your attention to Spinazzola of Atalanta.

if Spinazzola will go to Juventus, Sandro leave.

In this moment Juventus stopped all transfer because they sell Bonucci, and Maybe Can sell Dybala if Neymar sign with PSG.

They are thinking how move..

 

 

Lol, I watched some Zuniga YT video just before my post and completely convinced myself that I watched Juventus player not Napoli. My mistake.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jype said:

I think the club captain role is given to Cahill based on seniority and him being English.

I agree that on the pitch Luiz and Azpilicueta show better leadership through example but I sort of see where the club are going with naming Cahill the new captain. There's also approval for this from JT himself who said the following: 
 

 “Gary has been brilliant as captain for Chelsea but the manager will decide.

However, it’s not just on the field that he has led the field brilliantly, but inside the dressing room as well. No one really gets to see that. He has been a man-mountain at times. 

The way in which he was speaking at half-time during some of the games, like in the FA Cup Final against Arsenal, where he was leading the group, showed what a big character he is. If he gets the armband, he will fit it well."

It's kind of like Carrick being United's captain now, he doesn't always play but when he does he wears the armband. I see no reason why Cahill being club captain would mean he always has to play, and when he's benched the likes of Luiz or Cesar will be captain. I think it's only a good thing to have many leader personalities in the team, it's one of the reasons the club was so successful in the past decade with the likes of Terry, Lamps, Drogba and Cech all being 'captain material' but sadly only one can carry the title of captain.

I hope you're right. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

This guy seems to think it's still happening.

Edit:  There's some language, if your ears are sensitive.

why would juve approach psg ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread always makes me chuckle. People ridicule City for spending almost 60m on each of Mendy and Walker but want us to pay 70m for Alex Sandro which would easily make him the most expensive defender of all time. I can't even get into how absolutely lunatic that is that's how much at a loss for words I am.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

This thread always makes me chuckle. People ridicule City for spending almost 60m on each of Mendy and Walker but want us to pay 70m for Alex Sandro which would easily make him the most expensive defender of all time. I can't even get into how absolutely lunatic that is that's how much at a loss for words I am.

Sandro is better than Walker and Mendy. Also City have spent a lot on fullbacks and still want more. 

Tocbe fair thou. If we get our way, we'd end up with a 65m Sandro and a 40m Sergi. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

This thread always makes me chuckle. People ridicule City for spending almost 60m on each of Mendy and Walker but want us to pay 70m for Alex Sandro which would easily make him the most expensive defender of all time. I can't even get into how absolutely lunatic that is that's how much at a loss for words I am.

Well I can't personally comment on Sandro's ability, but many people who watch him fairly regularly tell me he is the 2nd or 3rd best LB in Europe right now. If that is the case then that puts him well ahead in terms of ability over Walker and Mendy. I don't know enough about Mendy either, but from the few games I've seen of him, both for Monaco and France, he looks very good going forward, but defensively leaves a lot to be desired, similar to Walker. However, we have no idea if we'll even get Sandro tbh, so who knows what will happen. I do think Alonso has been severely underrated considering he has pretty damn solid for us overall. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...