Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Alex Sandro

iceboy
Followers 3

Well, since this is the off topic page, only me or someone else thinks this window is wrong?

1 - Diego Costa is a cnut but we should tolerate hin one more season because of his CL experience and we already know what to expect from him.

2 - a passing/controling midfielder is important in the CL or you will not have time to breath in some games against top sides.

3 - full backs or wing backs should not be a issue now. 

4 - number one priority should be another top top winger. A game changer.

5 - Conte wants top full backs because is the only way to play back three in the CL and dont get obliterated like Bayern against Barca in 2015...we need to find the right formation to play back 4 in the CL.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

Well, since this is the off topic page, only me or someone else thinks this window is wrong?

1 - Diego Costa is a cnut but we should tolerate hin one more season because of his CL experience and we already know what to expect from him.

2 - a passing/controling midfielder is important in the CL or you will not have time to breath in some games against top sides.

3 - full backs or wing backs should not be a issue now. 

4 - number one priority should be another top top winger. A game changer.

5 - Conte wants top full backs because is the only way to play back three in the CL and dont get obliterated like Bayern against Barca in 2015...we need to find the right formation to play back 4 in the CL.

1. No

2. Yes

3. Wrong

4. may be needed, yes, but probably NOT the top priority

5. Wrong

Forget about the CL for the moment and consider simply challenging for the PL title again with better wingback options/depth, more depth in CM and possibly one more scoring forward (because Hazard and Willian are not great shooters from open play).

We need a top WB for competition and rest at LWB. I feel Alonso can put in good crosses for Morata (but I doubt Moses will), yet Alonso has  severe lack of pace and can't take on defender very well head-on.  NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN BREAK THE OPPOSITION FROM THOSE AREAS.

On 7/21/2017 at 10:34 PM, Georgy said:

Juventus linked to  Gimenez for 40m to replace Bonucci how exactly do they have the money to get him.

From the money they got for Bonnuci? 

1 minute ago, Georgy said:

They bought Bernardeschi and Costa as well.

True but they can afford to spend. With their new stadium, dominating the league and always doing well in the CL, they're not short on revenue.

Regarding Sandro, my view has been from the start that it has to do most with the player himself. Just like Bonucci, if the player genuinely wants to leave, Juve won't force him to stay. 

9 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

True but they can afford to spend. With their new stadium, dominating the league and always doing well in the CL, they're not short on revenue.

Regarding Sandro, my view has been from the start that it has to do most with the player himself. Just like Bonucci, if the player genuinely wants to leave, Juve won't force him to stay. 

This needs squashing fast I feel, either tell juve your off mate or tell them u ain't.... agree? 

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

This needs squashing fast I feel, either tell juve your off mate or tell them u ain't.... agree? 

I would but I don't think Juve even know I exist...

EDIT: Oh, you meant Sandro, not me! Never mind...

Where do you guys still get that hopes from? Didn't we have bid 70m and they rejected it? It seems impossible for us to bid any higher than that.

2 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

Where do you guys still get that hopes from? Didn't we have bid 70m and they rejected it? It seems impossible for us to bid any higher than that.

Juventus never refuse 70m, trust me.

For all these Money Marotta in person take Sandro in London..

If that's the case then it's just a matter of time before we sign him up, in theory. Everyone knows CFC needs to upgrade at least one FB position urgently. And we're not connected with anybody.

Personally I believe everything's done or very close to be with Marotta. Juve signed De Sciglio (RB,LB) and already have Zuniga (LB,LW), Kwadwo Asamoah (LB,LW) and Lchtsteiner (RB). 

Juventus already spent +€130m and they're not even close to complete their squad. Possible targets Manolas (deal agreed between player and Juve by reports), Matuidi, Matic, Joao Cancelo...

Maybe Juve still searching for natural LB, I don't know but definitely we would be an absolute amateurs if we didn't already reach an agreement (or gentleman ones) with them.

I mean, it's almost August and now you won't find upgrades available, only the ones you already reached agreement with long time ago.

25 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

If that's the case then it's just a matter of time before we sign him up, in theory. Everyone knows CFC needs to upgrade at least one FB position urgently. And we're not connected with anybody.

Personally I believe everything's done or very close to be with Marotta. Juve signed De Sciglio (RB,LB) and already have Zuniga (LB,LW), Kwadwo Asamoah (LB,LW) and Lchtsteiner (RB). 

Juventus already spent +€130m and they're not even close to complete their squad. Possible targets Manolas (deal agreed between player and Juve by reports), Matuidi, Matic, Joao Cancelo...

Maybe Juve still searching for natural LB, I don't know but definitely we would be an absolute amateurs if we didn't already reach an agreement (or gentleman ones) with them.

I mean, it's almost August and now you won't find upgrades available, only the ones you already reached agreement with long time ago.

Am not so sure, if I had a player and i had agreed to sell for 70m I wouldn't be bringing him on against Barcelona when there getting smashed, game was over and it wouldn't be worth the injury imo.

43 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

Wait...

ZUNIGA?!?! Ahahahah I don't think Brother, it's a bullshit

De Sciglio move to Juventus to replace Lichsteiner...and the Juventus search the deal to Cancelo..

if you Want know Sandro will be a new Chelsea Player you must focus your attention to Spinazzola of Atalanta.

if Spinazzola will go to Juventus, Sandro leave.

In this moment Juventus stopped all transfer because they sell Bonucci, and Maybe Can sell Dybala if Neymar sign with PSG.

They are thinking how move..

35 minutes ago, CaptainConte said:

Wait...

ZUNIGA?!?! Ahahahah I don't think Brother, it's a bullshit

De Sciglio move to Juventus to replace Lichsteiner...and the Juventus search the deal to Cancelo..

if you Want know Sandro will be a new Chelsea Player you must focus your attention to Spinazzola of Atalanta.

if Spinazzola will go to Juventus, Sandro leave.

In this moment Juventus stopped all transfer because they sell Bonucci, and Maybe Can sell Dybala if Neymar sign with PSG.

They are thinking how move..

Lol, I watched some Zuniga YT video just before my post and completely convinced myself that I watched Juventus player not Napoli. My mistake.

12 hours ago, Jype said:

I think the club captain role is given to Cahill based on seniority and him being English.

I agree that on the pitch Luiz and Azpilicueta show better leadership through example but I sort of see where the club are going with naming Cahill the new captain. There's also approval for this from JT himself who said the following: 

“Gary has been brilliant as captain for Chelsea but the manager will decide.

However, it’s not just on the field that he has led the field brilliantly, but inside the dressing room as well. No one really gets to see that. He has been a man-mountain at times. 

The way in which he was speaking at half-time during some of the games, like in the FA Cup Final against Arsenal, where he was leading the group, showed what a big character he is. If he gets the armband, he will fit it well."

It's kind of like Carrick being United's captain now, he doesn't always play but when he does he wears the armband. I see no reason why Cahill being club captain would mean he always has to play, and when he's benched the likes of Luiz or Cesar will be captain. I think it's only a good thing to have many leader personalities in the team, it's one of the reasons the club was so successful in the past decade with the likes of Terry, Lamps, Drogba and Cech all being 'captain material' but sadly only one can carry the title of captain.

I hope you're right. 

20 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

This guy seems to think it's still happening.

Edit:  There's some language, if your ears are sensitive.

why would juve approach psg ?

• Jas locked this topic
  • Jas unlocked this topic