Alex Sandro

iceboy

Hahahaha. One SHIT SOURCE and everyone:  fucking board etc 

and nobody  of us know the TRUTH about the transfers and the. Backstage. 

Nobody knows only they who they want to sign, who is first choice,who is 2 choice and who is 13535356 choice. 

If you blame the board about Sandro rejection you are idiot. 

You must understand that we are not the biggest club . Juventus is >>>>>>>> Chelsea and why he want to come to us??  Tell me one reason.there isn't 

he wins every year the serie A and. He reached the final of CL . 

Why Alex Sandro must go to Chelsea??? He has everything:glories ,happiness and a beautiful country like Italy. 

If  Chelsea was Barcelona,Real etc 

YES  we would have signed him.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Yes I am because we must rate the transfer market of each team considering the players a club sign and the players a club don’t sell. Just look at [Chelsea target] Alex Sandro and other players. We managed to fill the woes created by certain sales and we strengthen the team on the wings. We used to have a great team and we still have an amazing team. We lost the Champions League final but we reached it.”

-Beppe Marotta; source: Calcio Mercato

• 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Man, I'd love to raid Juve and get Sandro and Dybala.

Please, don't do that to me again. It was bad enough waiting a whole summer for fucking Sandro, now you dare to add Dybala in the mix????

Seriously though, in a dream scenario where we could buy anyone we wanted, those two would have been my first picks too.

Man, what a team we could have been with those two...

7 hours ago, Blusan Alamb said:

Pep Guardiola: "If Mendy is out I will feel sad for him. He is a unique player. We will see in January about a new signing."#Vultures

No way he gets Mendy and Sandro. Not way man!

• 2 months later...

At this point I'd be annoyed if we paid anything over 40m for him, considering City/Madrid/Barcelona/Munich are set. Our only competition could potentially be United. I doubt he'd want to play for PSG but who knows.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You