Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

1 minute ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

But what  is that amount? There is no amount. If you name an amount you just put a limit on what you can get. Clubs don't ruin their negotiating position by doing anything so stupid unless they have to because there is a clause or they urgently need to sell the player. Instead, hey just sit tight and turn down all bids till the end of the market.

Why don't you get it?  Have you just started following football? You sound like you may have.

And you don't really seem to understand how transfers fucking work. You inform by Napoli. And either they tell you that you can have him for maybe €45 million, you cannot have him or they do what most clubs do nowadays: "You know, make us a bid. Surprise us and we'll see what happens". And when that happens you, they turn down every single bid we make and we might get into a bidding war wich as reports claim to say: Everton. 
You give De Laurentiis and Napoli 45 million euro's for Koulibaly and changes are they might sell him. Maybe not. Atleast do something. Put some pressure on it. Window is still open for a few weeks but it's good to get signings in early. Because as you see, Napoli might give him a better contract which he accepts. 

So don't try to be a smartass plonker. I know how these things work. I might have a different view on it. Getting deals done quick so that other clubs have no chance to snatch him from us.  I'm just getting a bid frustrated that the club is moving in slow pace to sign up a good centre back. Cahill is done. JT is only still at the club for the dressing room and that's it.  

We should just go and get Mustafi & Jonas Hector. They could both slot straight in to the team and are perfect players for the Conte system. Great on the ball and great going forward. Much easier to sign I would imagine coming from smaller, less rich clubs.

And you don't really seem to understand how transfers fucking work. You inform by Napoli. And either they tell you that you can have him for maybe €45 million, you cannot have him or they do what most clubs do nowadays: "You know, make us a bid. Surprise us and we'll see what happens". And when that happens you, they turn down every single bid we make and we might get into a bidding war wich as reports claim to say: Everton. 

You give De Laurentiis and Napoli 45 million euro's for Koulibaly and changes are they might sell him. Maybe not. Atleast do something. Put some pressure on it. Window is still open for a few weeks but it's good to get signings in early. Because as you see, Napoli might give him a better contract which he accepts. 

So don't try to be a smartass plonker. I know how these things work. I might have a different view on it. Getting deals done quick so that other clubs have no chance to snatch him from us.  I'm just getting a bid frustrated that the club is moving in slow pace to sign up a good centre back. Cahill is done. JT is only still at the club for the dressing room and that's it.  

Emm... How do you know whether the board have asked or not? How do you know how much Napoli replied? Maybe they said ok give us 100mil then you can have him, should we still go on? How do you know whether Conte likes him or not? How do you know Napoli want to sell or not? How do you know Koulibaly wants to go or stay? We practically know nothing insightful but some media bullshits. If he ends up signing for Everton I will be pissed just like you, otherwise just stay calm and let Conte and the board do their work.

They just got 94m euros for a 29 year old. One of the biggest chokers in world football. They aren't going to sell us Koulibaly for anywhere near a reasonable price. We should just move on and stop fucking wasting time. We always get hung up on one player (like Stones last year), protract on the negotiations which head nowhere, and end up signing no one.

50 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

Is there any ball playing CB available left on the market now?

At this point, we should just recall Christensen. There's no way we're getting top 4 with the current set of CBs we have at the club.

I have that same line of thinking too.. Relying on Ivan/Cahil/JT is gonna lead to many stressful and depressing matchdays. 

At this point, is it better for Chelsea to get anyone, like even if they weren't first options in Mustafi, That Swedish Kid from Benfica, possibly even John Stones.. Idk. That's a decision the board and Conte gotta make. 

1 hour ago, RuudiGullit said:

You really do talk some shit. I hope you're troll tbh

Gonzalo Higuain has undergone a medical with officials from Juventus and has agreed a deal to join the club, according to Sky Italy. If that's the case I can't see napoli selling another of their top players 

1 hour ago, RuudiGullit said:

This sounds a lot like fifa to me

Well it really should be as simple as, Napoli stating their price, us either matching that, negotiating once, or walking away. Negotiating over and over again is futile, offering a lower fee than the one stated is futile, and standing twiddling our thumbs waiting for movement on their end before continuing movement on our end is futile. I think we've just done all of the last 3. Why? 

Guess we better resign ourselves to seeing Mr. Cement Boots Ivanovic and Mr. Moonwalker Cahill for another season, lads! And JT, bless him, getting caught out of position and helplessly destroyed for pace on the counter.

I just cringe at the thought of those things with the strength of the PL this season. Even the small teams have very dangerous players who can slaughter our current defense.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You