Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

1 hour ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

WTF for? They just bought Hummels?

They're loaning out Benatia though. 

Still they have Hummels, Boateng, Javi Martinez, Badstuber + Kimmich so seems pretty unlikely. 

Everton are saying they will sell Stones for around £50m. City are very interested and it will be no surprise to see Stones end up there for around that price. Everton will also have no problem imo paying the fee they receive for Stones on Koulibaly which is why I think it is important we try to wrap up this deal. Everton are already interested and I know they will pay big money for him. We just have to accept the reality of the transfer market and accept we have to overpay for majority of players. Especially ones like Koulibaly who has many football years left. 

Everton are saying they will sell Stones for around £50m. City are very interested and it will be no surprise to see Stones end up there for around that price. Everton will also have no problem imo paying the fee they receive for Stones on Koulibaly which is why I think it is important we try to wrap up this deal. Everton are already interested and I know they will pay big money for him. We just have to accept the reality of the transfer market and accept we have to overpay for majority of players. Especially ones like Koulibaly who has many football years left. 

Have no idea why he would even consider Everton when half of Europe are supposedly after him. It would be a step down.

Seems like after a couple of reputable sources reported that we made an official bid about a week ago it's gone completely dark. Been reading more about Everton than us for him.

The hell is going on? The most pressing concern in our whole team is a new CB and nothing has happened yet.

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

Have no idea why he would even consider Everton when half of Europe are supposedly after him. It would be a step down.

You would think so however with Everton's new owners they will want to attract big name players and the will give them big wages as well. I also think Mata will end up there btw. But tbh the only credible links have bee us, Arsenal and Everton. He won't join Bayern. Those rumours are hard to believe. But if we put up the cash, I am sure he will join.

One of Napoli's top players joining Everton makes no sense whatsoever. I don't care how much money is involved. A high profile club capable of challenging for trophies will always trump money (excluding the extreme of course).

I don't know why things have gone so quiet but I really do hope he ends up joining. The only attainable and ready to perform alternatives I can think of are Dortmund's Sokratis and Valencia's Mustafi. The likes of Stones and Marquinhos have potential but need time to master the craft.

Van Dijk would make an interesting gamble but it's probably best to see how he performs in his second season. But then again, I thought the same of Alderweireld and he did very well for Spurs (think the praise he received was a bit much though). Besides, he lacks the athleticism I'd like to see in a new CB purchase.

You would think so however with Everton's new owners they will want to attract big name players and the will give them big wages as well. I also think Mata will end up there btw. But tbh the only credible links have bee us, Arsenal and Everton. He won't join Bayern. Those rumours are hard to believe. But if we put up the cash, I am sure he will join.

Would say more about his ambition than anything else, if he joined them. Also, I wouldn't be so certain that the Bayern rumours aren't true. It's unlikely seeing as they bought Hummels who will most likely partner Boateng, but with the impending Benatia departure; it could happen.

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

Would say more about his ambition than anything else, if he joined them. Also, I wouldn't be so certain that the Bayern rumours aren't true. It's unlikely seeing as they bought Hummels who will most likely partner Boateng, but with the impending Benatia departure; it could happen.

Bayern will not spend over £35m for a CB to be backup imo. Would be very surprised if they did. And Koulibaly will only join if he knows he will play. So not worried about them.

Bayern will not spend over £35m for a CB to be backup imo. Would be very surprised if they did. And Koulibaly will only join if he knows he will play. So not worried about them.

He'll see his career ambition in the next few weeks.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You