Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

1 hour ago, El P. said:

It's all too quiet after those strong words from his agent. Hope Napoli won't give him new improved contract now when they have Juventus' money.

Amoyal reckons he's staying at Napoli 

Kalidou Koulibaly has been the subject of a new offer of €45m from Chelsea. Koulibaly's agent was at the club's training ground but Napoli has not yet responded to Chelsea's offer.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/napoli-receives-a-new-offer-for-koulibaly-from-chelsea-working-on-tolisso-and-maksimovic-deals/

From Di Marzio's website.

2 hours ago, El P. said:

It's all too quiet after those strong words from his agent. Hope Napoli won't give him new improved contract now when they have Juventus' money.

I heard (but who knows?) they're looking at spending that newly acquired Juve money on Higuain's replacement and are thinking of placing a bid for Lacazette.

But with all these made-up rumours, who knows what is happening?

3 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

Kalidou Koulibaly has been the subject of a new offer of €45m from Chelsea. Koulibaly's agent was at the club's training ground but Napoli has not yet responded to Chelsea's offer.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/napoli-receives-a-new-offer-for-koulibaly-from-chelsea-working-on-tolisso-and-maksimovic-deals/

From DiMarzio's website.

Love that DiMarzio. :D

I'm 85% certain De Laurentis will reject it. 

But then I also thought N'Golo Kante would stay at Leicester and snub us for a new LCFC contract so... Who knows. 

But like I was spamming last month: this guy is class. Him and Zouma would be an impenetrable black wall lol. And also with Kante in front of them...wow. insane. 

Anyone watch him regularly give us info on what he is like? Looks a beast on youtube but then so do most players.

I'm just glad the manager/board have realised we need to strengthen the defence. A defence of Zouma, Christensen and this bloke could set our CB and RB cover for a good few years

Just the fact the player wanting to get out helps a lot, I think it's well underway his signing. The own player's agent said the Player did not renew ... Right from Napoli do is sell it as soon as possible in order to make a profit.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You