Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

9 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

You really think they love Koulibaly right now? You should check the vitriol being spewed on his instagram.

I'm all for an owner taking a hardline stance but when a player doesn't want to be there anymore why keep him?

It's fine. Football fans are fickle. After a few good performances people will forget. De Laurentis knows this. 

I admire how he keeps extorting so much money out of clubs for good players - who just shouldn't be sold for the amount they should be. It's a stubborn stance but still. 

Roma doesn't want to sell Manolas and Napoli doesn't want to sell Koulibaly. Yet I think Napoli will give up easily if we hand them the money they need. 

I'm getting sick by all those Morata for 75£ or Lukaku for 65£ reports...we don't need either of those two we need a centre back! Koulibaly it is. Sign him up FFS 

2 hours ago, RuudiGullit said:

Roma doesn't want to sell Manolas and Napoli doesn't want to sell Koulibaly. Yet I think Napoli will give up easily if we hand them the money they need. 

I'm getting sick by all those Morata for 75£ or Lukaku for 65£ reports...we don't need either of those two we need a centre back! Koulibaly it is. Sign him up FFS 

Give it a rest.

Where are the guys who said I was overreacting a while ago now?
We should've signed him like 2 weeks ago. The club has fucked up if they lose Koulibaly due to this contract renewal.  

Manolas is also reported to not leave Roma anytime soon. Then who do we have to sign up as centre back? Mustafi? I prefer Koulibaly.

Make haste, Chelsea! 

EDIT: Also, unbelievable. This might be the second year in a row we fuck up on centre back targets. 

15 minutes ago, RuudiGullit said:

Where are the guys who said I was overreacting a while ago now?
We should've signed him like 2 weeks ago. The club has fucked up if they lose Koulibaly due to this contract renewal.  

Manolas is also reported to not leave Roma anytime soon. Then who do we have to sign up as centre back? Mustafi? I prefer Koulibaly.

Make haste, Chelsea! 

EDIT: Also, unbelievable. This might be the second year in a row we fuck up on centre back targets. 

Do you genuinely believe the stuff you post? How exactly do you imagine the club should have acted in order to sign Koulibally two weeks ago? What should we have bid?

Ridiculous posts. 

De Laurentis does NOT need more money. Bill Gates can come to him to want Koulibaly, and IF he doesn't want to sell, he won't sell him. He is that thick and stubborn. 

There was no way we could have gotten Koulibaly, the moment his agent opened his big mouth and started chatting shite. Get Lindelof, Conte will mold him into a Bonucci-esque defender, if he fulfills his potential. 

Just now, OhForAGreavsie said:

Do you genuinely believe the stuff you post? How exactly do you believe the club should have acted in order to sign Koulibally two weeks ago? What should we have bid?

The sum Napoli wants for him. Pay the 40 fuckin' pounds or whatever it is in euro's and be done with it. We are in big need for good defenders, I think as much as in need as Le Arse is with strikers. 

You really think we can achieve top 4 with our current defenders excluding Zouma? We need this guy or Manolas. But it seems, IF REPORTS ARE TRUE, that the club is more busy with Morata which would be a stupid signing. 

So out of my original list of possible defenders we could've targeted we're left only with Mustafi. That's slightly disconcerting.
And that kid from Benfica apparently.
If reports are to be believed Conte wants at least 2 defenders brought in; hopefully we manage to sign them both.

9 minutes ago, RuudiGullit said:

The sum Napoli wants for him. Pay the 40 fuckin' pounds or whatever it is in euro's and be done with it. We are in big need for good defenders, I think as much as in need as Le Arse is with strikers. 

You really think we can achieve top 4 with our current defenders excluding Zouma? We need this guy or Manolas. But it seems, IF REPORTS ARE TRUE, that the club is more busy with Morata which would be a stupid signing. 

But what  is that amount? There is no amount. If you name an amount you just put a limit on what you can get. Clubs in Napoli's position don't ruin their negotiating stance by doing anything so stupid unless they have to because there is a clause or they urgently need to sell the player. Instead, they just sit tight and turn down all bids till the end of the market. I don't know if we have bid €40m for Koulibally or not but if we have it will certainly have been turned down

Why don't you get it?  Have you just started following football? You sound like you may have.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You