Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

Although I still think we can desperately do with another RB, if we can sign Koulibaly next, I will be very content with our business so far. Hopefully this is sealed next. Immense CB and pretty much has everything. Pace, passing, strength, heading... just everything you want from a CB.

Come on front office, make this happen. This would be another big signing. Get Kalidou to the Bridge then we can focus on an additional striker, but another CB must come first.

Kalidou, make it Chelsea blue.

8 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

This simply has to get done. No Ifs, Ands or Buts. 

If we don't sign at lease 1 Top CB this transfer window.. we're setting Conte up for failure. 

Batshuayi, Kante, and Kalidou Koulibaly? #MakeChelseaBlackAgain. 

What do them being black have to do with anything?

45 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

What waste of bytes this tweet was...almost identical to "my mother is a woman"

(Not to you xPCx)

Unless it means, "I want to join Chelsea but they are welcome to offer me a little more money to make sure of my affections if they like."

Unless it means, "I want to join Chelsea but they are welcome to offer me a little more money to make sure of my affections if they like."

That's more like it, say it out loud! Nothing to be embarrassed.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You