Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

Just now, xPetrCechx said:

Imo = Yes

Sigh... Its either Yes, No or i don't no.

Not "imo yes" Its more factual than that. They are either his quotes or they aren't 

1 minute ago, Diego said:

Sigh... Its either Yes, No or i don't no.

Not "imo yes" Its more factual than that. They are either his quotes or they aren't 

1. its i don't know.

2. you didn't understand me. My opinion is like official so if imo its real, so its real.

6 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

1. its i don't know.

2. you didn't understand me. My opinion is like official so if imo its real, so its real.

You just contradicted yourself. 

1 minute ago, milka said:

"Chelsea still want him" 

Nothing in that article tells us if he wants us, but if he had to choose between us and (n)Everton... Christ. Don't even need to address that. Why the hell do you even want to choose those scousers above us apart from maybe wages as Everton got a new billionaire shareholder? 

9 minutes ago, RuudiGullit said:

"Chelsea still want him" 

Nothing in that article tells us if he wants us, but if he had to choose between us and (n)Everton... Christ. Don't even need to address that. Why the hell do you even want to choose those scousers above us apart from maybe wages as Everton got a new billionaire shareholder? 

I don't suppose the player would choose Everton over Chelsea. I'm certain however that his agent will keep the possibility of joining Everton open as long as possible in order to encourage Chelsea to maximise their contract offer.

Of course the agent may also be keeping the possibility of a move to Chelsea open only to encourage Napoli's new contract offer. Let's hope not. Let's hope that only half of this agent's tongue is forked. ?

17 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I don't suppose the player would choose Everton over Chelsea. I'm certain however that his agent will keep the possibility of joining Everton open as long as possible in order to encourage Chelsea to maximise their contract offer.

Of course the agent may also be keeping the possibility of a move to Chelsea open only to encourage Napoli's new contract offer. Let's hope not. Let's hope that only half of this agent's tongue is forked. ?

negotiating a new contract with napoli is probably as much a pain in the ass as negotiating  a transfer with them seems to be <_<

In todays market we bought N'Golo tremendously cheap. Maybe 1/2 price IMHO So it shouldn't cause us too much pain to pay over the top for a player that we really do need.

Its swings n roundabouts.

Please dont let us settle for another player that we want to get shot of.

Offer them 30m plus one of either Moses, Papy or Remy. Time to use these sort of deals to try and start persuade clubs to take our deadwood, I'm all for improving areas we need to improve but it's also pointless keeping these players who won't play any games. 

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

Offer them 30m plus one of either Moses, Papy or Remy. Time to use these sort of deals to try and start persuade clubs to take our deadwood, I'm all for improving areas we need to improve but it's also pointless keeping these players who won't play any games. 

Swap deals are nice in theory but rarely ever happen for a reason, too many variables.

The players Antonio doesn't want he should chat with them and tell them that he's not in his plans and if he stays he will find playing time hard to come by, Danny Murphy mentioned Rafa doing that for him when he joined Liverpool.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Swap deals are nice in theory but rarely ever happen for a reason, too many variables.

The players Antonio doesn't want he should chat with them and tell them that he's not in his plans and if he stays he will find playing time hard to come by, Danny Murphy mentioned Rafa doing that for him when he joined Liverpool.

I know that's true unfortunately regarding the swap deals but surely a Remy or Moses would be a reasonable player for somebody like a Napoli in a slower and lesser quality league. I mean look at Salah and Gervinho in Italy in comparison to their times in England. Someone like Moses could excel over there where it's a lot slower and less hectic. Even Remy with his pace and movement against a lot of slow defenders.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You