John Terry

DavidEU

This case is really starting to piss me off, Ferdinand provoked Terry, then he alledgedly called him a black CNUT, if this was anybody else this would be another argument of nothing, but because its JT the media create some epic racism allegation seeing this too court which is a giant waste of taxpayers money. The whole system is disgraceful. He said Black Cnut get over it. JT gets called far worse. Everyone needs to get over themselves. He uteers one word and theres a **** storm. Yet nothing is being made of the frequent use by both players of arguably the most offensive work which is Cnut. Most of JT's teamates have been black and they all get along splendidly. Just another media witchhunt.

EDIT: Sorry rant over.

I was just reading, Terry's statement that he gave to the police and Terry said with full certainty that he said these words after he "heard" Anton accusing him of calling him a black cunt.

"Fuck off, fuck off, fuck off, yeah yeah a black cunt? You knob head"

I'm sorry, if someone accuses of call them a black cunt, you don't respond like that. GUILTY!

So, Terry's lawyer says that lip-reading is not reliable, while Ashley said he SAW Ferdinand saying those words? That's interesting.. <_<

Also, Mikel, Drogba, Malouda and Anelka didn't sing Kalou's statment supporting Terry.. That's not looking good as well..

Edited by Danelka

Anton thought that Terry said black cunt so he said to Terry black cunt. Terry thought he heard Anton tell him black cunt because Anton thought Terry called him black cunt so Terry told him that he didn't call him black cunt, but Anton didn't believe Terry didn't call him black cunt so he still thought Terry called him a black cunt and got angry. Terry was angry also...in the end god knows what really happened and Liverpool is shit.

So far so good for John.

Paul Waugh @paulwaugh

QC tday asked John Terry how many times he'd been sent off. "Can you say, please? Four times?" JT answered: "Please, please, please, please"

"I wasn't making up John Terry's '4 pleases' gaffe btw. The court fell about laughing"

Paul Waugh @paulwaugh

QC tday asked John Terry how many times he'd been sent off. "Can you say, please? Four times?" JT answered: "Please, please, please, please"

"I wasn't making up John Terry's '4 pleases' gaffe btw. The court fell about laughing"

Lmao!

This whole thing is a fucking farce. JT will be found not guilty. Everyone will look a fool. The biggest fool being Anton. JT should get his captaincy back.

it is a fucking farce

"Defence now reading statement from British-Pakistani Muslim businessman Terry hired cars from: "I feel adamantly Mr Terry's not a racist".

Its being used as a moral message to the nation -and the Ferdinand brothers deserve a good kicking for shit stirring

Just Reading the live updates here: http://live-blog.sport.uk.msn.com/Event/John_Terry_race_trial

the words 'and' and 'fucking' ? Can someone explain this to me, confused?

It's applarently said "you f****** b**** C***?" whats with the 'and'?

If he was repeating it then there isn't anything wrong with the f****** part if thats what he heard?

I'm sorry, but John Terry's lawyer isn't as good as I expected.

He keeps on fking up.

"Prosecutor says there's 'profound irony' that mag (?) is asked to discount lip reader evidence then rely on Cole saying he 'saw' what Ferdinand said. Prosecution lip readers watched television reply. Cole 'saw' what Ferdinand said from 25 yards away in a game."