John Terry

DavidEU

Just look what that prick and bastard Ferdinand tweeted.

This was yesterday...

Rio Ferdinand@rioferdy5

Film of the day: Liar Liar....starring Jim Carey. what a film!!

And this today...

Rio Ferdinand@rioferdy5

Film of the day: A Cock and Bull Story starring Steve Coogan....decent watch!

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Sorry but this is just too funny. After all the dramas from the last year, he's actually gonna get away with this and get proved innocent (it seems). Even Stephen Lawrence's mum is there, i mean talk about stirring it up! That vid above is priceless and yep he is 100% saying that. No proof Anton, fuck off and a big fuck off to the Football Association too. Hilarious as hell.

That's it. Why the fuck is the case still opened?

Anybody, even a fukin Martian can tell that he is in a sarcastic pose there - that's exactly the type of pose you pull if someone's talking shite... I had some doubts, but after seeing that video - I'm now 100% convinced this is a hatchet job by those poor, sad loosers, The Ferdinands. Rio might have been a great player, but Anton, all hype and no substance...

I had a similar thing, was dating a black girl @ work and some Asian dude got out of his face on coke @ Xmas party, spat in my face as I was chatting to a girl he fancied (he knew I had GF, I was just chatting!) - so I slammed him on the floor and stood on his throat (other people came and pulled me off - bearing in mind this was black tie do @ Stockbrokers). Luckily, lots of people saw the incident, but he tried to use the 'race' card against me - it backfired and he was fired - but it was touch + go for a long while and mentally it caused problems with the then missus and my other black/non-white origin workers.

If Terry is found innocent, then Rio+Anton should both be sued for libel. And definitely more Rio - with his pathetic Liar/Liar tweets etc.

If the sole case rests on that video, then this has been a massive waste of taxpayers money! I'm sick of the courts wasting money on cases like this, where child-abuse, rape, murder, mugging trials go unsolved - or you watch kids steal a load of cars and get let-off... This country needs a good hard long look at itself. This isn't Great Britain, far from it...

From journalists who are attending the trail and tweeting.

Hmm... Isn't there some law or something (I know for Slovenia) that no one should say anything when there is case in the court. You can say after it, but not in the middle of it.