John Terry

DavidEU

Prima facie the case is so weak, everything is hearsay apart from the video itself. With information emerging that the courts are doubting Ferdinand's reliability, I'm adamant Terry will be proven innocent, but you never know with this circus.

There is a case considering Terry admitted to saying "black c***" The problem is there isn't enough evidence other than Terry himself showing that he was repeating what Anton said. And I don't think that's true based on the after match meeting where Anton says he never accused Terry. So if he never accused Terry during the match then surely Terry was the first one to say it. But then Terry says he heard it, maybe he did.

It's very confusing. I think he's guilty but not sure if there is enough evidence to convict him.

Yeah his PR manager said to the police he would go to the press unless Terry was charged.

Not saying he shouldnt have but surley should'e been Antons choice.He was the one it said to etc...

This whole thing is turning a bit daft

One minute Anton didnt hear..the next he did...then it was unprovoked..then both had said stuff...then there was evidence..then the evidence is a bit shite...

5 days of this lol

in the heat of moment people say stuff they don`t mean. JT even if he`s "proven" guilty i`ll never regard him as a rascist based upon a spikey match where he was being abused himself. it`s totally against what he has shown throughout his time as a pro footballer. outside of Lampard pretty much all his closest team mates have been black.

you talk too much sense to ever succeed in politics

i remember being at a wedding reception and during the dancing,the grooms brother ( person with Downs)was bouncing around .after getting drinks you had to walk through the dancefloor with them..i had a tray with a round of about 8 drinks on it. the man with Downs was bouncin` in my direction.i couldnt get out of the way..not easy to dive out of the way when you carrying 8 drinks on a tray. so i braced myself for contact just incase he bounced into me..he did.he went careening across the wet dance floor and then got up screaming i had hit him. i had a fookin` lynch mob after me then and not one of them actually saw the incident.the few that did saw nothing wrong with what i did. the grooms reception ruined by the "cry wolf" behaviour of his brother.

kinda reminds me about this whole fiasco...Rio missed out on the Euros because of his cry wolf lil shit of a brother.

There is a case considering Terry admitted to saying "black c***" The problem is there isn't enough evidence other than Terry himself showing that he was repeating what Anton said. And I don't think that's true based on the after match meeting where Anton says he never accused Terry. So if he never accused Terry during the match then surely Terry was the first one to say it. But then Terry says he heard it, maybe he did.

It's very confusing. I think he's guilty but not sure if there is enough evidence to convict him.

What i dont understand then, if he is guilty why is ashley cole sayin that anton accused jt to him and then denied it after? surely ashley cole isnt goin to make it up. That would be bizarre. Theres quite a bit of dialogue missing on the video to which he could of said ''i never called you'' a fucking black c***, then a pause, look of disgust then ''you fucking knobhead''. Right in earshot of ashley cole. Think its a blatant false accusation and ill donate 50 quid to charity if hes found guilty im that confident. ill post proof.

You dont grow up surrounded by black friends and colleagues, captain club and country then suddenly snap and call someone that. That line of insult would never come to the fore in a heat of the moment argument, unless its language you normally use which id find it very hard to believe that he does. I believe hes been very unlucky that hes been caught shouting that with the rest obscurred. Either that or he made a story up to tell ashley cole immediately during a derby game.