John Terry

DavidEU

14 hours ago, FootballManics said:

I have only see 2-3 full games, so I'm mostly judging you guys based on highlights but I don't rate Branislav Ivanovic - he always looks prone to making mistakes and he just has this slowness about him. Last season, I honestly he let Chelsea down quite a bit and if I was Conte I would replace him. I've said similar about Cahill here, I don't rate him either and he's certainly no John Terry. However, he's stable enough if you could sign a solid partner to go alongside him.

Personally with regards to John Terry, I would offer him a one year rolling contract.

Get him involved in coaching, use him as backup/rotation. Clubs seem to get rid of these types of leaders that can make important people to the development of players - especially youngsters. Steven Gerrard at Liverpool for example - a true leader and someone youngsters will look upto, likewise, I felt the same when Chesea allowed Frank Lampard go. This mistake shouldn't be repeated with John Terry, you've got a great academy, if the wages don't become an issue - I don't see why he couldn't remain as a figure head/coach.

Thats mild to what we have said about Ivan and alot about Cahill.But as for JT  he has our thanks love and respect but as for a new contract I sincerely hope not. He has the heart,head and character but sadly not the legs or lungs or engine. It would be great to keep him un some form or other tho along with Lamps and Drogs.

8 hours ago, FootballManics said:

Personally with regards to John Terry, I would offer him a one year rolling contract.

Get him involved in coaching, use him as backup/rotation. 

Has a player JT done  but I would offer him coaching role at the club tho the youth players look up to him like a role model 

Wonder if things with JT are all rosey?

I can imagune his nose is pout out a bit and hes geeling frustrated and wanted to go out on a high but just MAYBE he doesnt see eye to eye with the Don?

Chelsea training ground secret revealed: Antonio Conte won't like this at all

JOHN TERRY has told his personal trainer that Antonio Conte's Chelsea training sessions are boring.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/563198/John-Terry-Antonio-Conte-Chelsea-news

16 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Wonder if things with JT are all rosey?

I can imagune his nose is pout out a bit and hes geeling frustrated and wanted to go out on a high but just MAYBE he doesnt see eye to eye with the Don?

Chelsea training ground secret revealed: Antonio Conte won't like this at all

JOHN TERRY has told his personal trainer that Antonio Conte's Chelsea training sessions are boring.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/563198/John-Terry-Antonio-Conte-Chelsea-news

Daily Star?

And as for boring - so what - it's getting the job done on the pitch. That's what counts. Life isn't all about fucking about 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

Daily Star?

And as for boring - so what - it's getting the job done on the pitch. That's what counts. Life isn't all about fucking about 😂😂😂

It looks like Conte is all about the details. Getting his team looking at the oppositions various vids and scrutinizes all the players positions,moves,formations etc and then goes into the vid room with the lads together and on their own and watches them over n over. Then I suppose they try to ut it into practice.

A couple of the lads have come out and said training is boring  but when youre trying to put into practice a formation and style of play the club hasn't been used to seeing for many years then youve got to put them hours of training practices in.

The Don just said this in his last interview I like. Its what we need. A style of football to carry on. So IF and  WHEN another manager has to step in we find one to fit OUR style instead of making the players change to his. 

Antonio Conte sees opportunity to “build something important” at Chelsea

http://www.squawka.com/news/antonio-conte-sees-opportunity-to-build-something-important-at-chelsea/830073

Three most longest serving players - Terry, Mikel, Ivanovic!

We can only keep one! This is a cruel fact but we need to face!

Mikel - will be  out in next summer due to contract expiry, no contract renewal. 

Terry and Ivanovic - both contracts will also expire in the next summer, only one of them should have contract renewal. Generally we should renew Terry's contract because of his club-trained status!

Training session in football are tedious, however if you focus on 'fun' clearly your not learning.

I'm afraid it just sounds like a journalist spinning out a 'non story' and making a molehill out of it. I'd be surprised if any footballer over 32 found training to be fun at all, most will naturally get to the point whereby they are rested instead and therefore annoyed that they're not pushing themselves.

With regards to John Terry as a player, honestly I can't really make a call and would always bow down to the experts that see him perform more regularly than I do.

Sounds like he's at the stage Alan Smith is at Notts mind!!

Oh why did John Sheridan play him as a striker against Blackpool.

On 11/25/2016 at 4:31 PM, Leif said:

This is pretty much the first time since he started playing for us that his absence won't cause the world to crumble around us. Enjoy it. It's the only silver lining to his decline I can find.

Lmao yeah man. I remember when he was dropped under Rafa, the problem was we were also conceding a shit amount of goals so it gave him vindication to act up.

In this situation he can't make any sort of argument, he already said his role was discussed with Conte prior to his extension anyway.