John Terry

DavidEU

15 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Social media has become a plague these days....with fans pulling quotes out of their arse.

Even without searching on web, you can tell that someone as savvy with social media as Cech, wouldn't make a careless remark like that.

It's not just football quotes- it's the vitriolic racist hate inciting posts that drive me mad - like Muslims want to ban Christmas etc and people fall for it!!! 

The world was a better place without Social Media IMHO

41 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

It's not just football quotes- it's the vitriolic racist hate inciting posts that drive me mad - like Muslims want to ban Christmas etc and people fall for it!!! 

The world was a better place without Social Media IMHO

Social media makes crap like The Sun look like quality investigative journalism. The best way to combat this plague is not to share things like that without having a solid source. They should also be deleted from here because it's essentially libelous towards the person who the quote is attributed to and contributes to people forming potentially negative or hostile opinions based on false evidence. Pictures/quotes like this that don't have any mention of the source can be dismissed without a second thought. Btw, at some point sharing news from untrustworthy sources was against the rules here, what has happened to this? It should also apply to pictures like this because they are pulled out of ass and make the place stink.

One thing I'm sure of, if Petr had the choice to play with prime Terry or Koscielny in a CL final, he'd choose Terry any day of the week. And I agree with yout @Muzchap, I never understood the appeal of social media.. They are like a place for beautiful and happy people to show off their life and the rest to feel bad about themselves (me, maybe that's why I don't understand it).

"He still has more career goals than Iniesta." That, plus the fact he's prevented more goals than any other defender barring perhaps Ashley Cole, surely makes him the greatest centre back of all time. With such a statement, Englishmen would be too modest to accept such a fact, when looking at how the England national team has failed to produce, but it's childish and too kind to ever imply there was a better player in his position. Baresi was no better defensively, and certainly no better in terms of scoring goals. Beckenbauer had the likes of... nobody, to defend against during the 60's/70's with Bayern. Try and name a player from the Bundesliga who he would've gone up against. I can't think of any, let alone a great player which Terry has consistenly thwarted. It'll never be universally accepted, because we are Chelsea, but he is. He is the best. There is absolutely nobody who's made less mistakes than him. Erase his penalty kick, not a defender's job, and his knee to whoever's back vs. Barcelona, and he has had a flawless career compared to his peers. 

On 29-11-2016 at 2:54 PM, xPetrCechx said:

WTF...

FB_IMG_1480427463246.jpg

Pete needs to shut the hell up. He's only at Arsenal because that ignorant fool Mourinho kicked him out, no need for him to pretend he suddenly loves Arsene FC.

On: Happy B'day JT. 

36 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Pete needs to shut the hell up. He's only at Arsenal because that ignorant fool Mourinho kicked him out, no need for him to pretend he suddenly loves Arsene FC.

On: Happy B'day JT. 

How about thinking, you know, that Petr perhaps didn't say those things?

Just now, The Skipper said:

How about thinking, you know, that Petr perhaps didn't say those things?

Yeah, can't believe a pro like him stating in the public he chooses that French fraud above our JT. 

Noisy Arsenal fans on social media winding things up. 

1 hour ago, BoyBlue96 said:

He's only at Arsenal because that ignorant fool Mourinho kicked him out

I'll bite. Explain?

"It was not my decision to sell Petr to Arsenal," said Mourinho.

"It's bad by the football point of view, but it's a fantastic message that the club gave to everyone who plays in this club. For everyone who works in this club, it's a fantastic message.

"These clubs that stop their players from being happy, they stop their players to choose their destiny and Chelsea did this with one of the biggest players in Chelsea's history.

"So for me, I repeat, it was not my decision. It's against my way of thinking about football.

"But I put myself with the owner and the board with that decision because I understand the dimension in that decision. It was a special case."

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/606375/Jose-Mourinho-Chelsea-10m-Petr-Cech-Arsenal-Transfer-News-Gossip

29 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Mourinho or Emenalo: both extremely dumb when it comes with selling/buying players. 

It was incredibly easy to say that last season with the performances that were being put on. Could they have done better? Yes, but nearly every club has bad buys/sells.

But look at this season. The team is doing really well. I'm not missing KdB, Lukaku, Mata, etc.