John Terry

DavidEU

There will NEVER be a better captain than John Terry.

No player is ever bigger than his club, but John Terry personifies Chelsea football club more than any player that has ever put on the blue shirt, certainly in my lifetime.

This was normally inevitable, but it still feels painful as hell. We can't thank you enough for all the trophies you lifted, memories you created, heart you gave, and above all, all the times you put the club and the fans before yourself. 

John Terry, eternally our Captain, Leader and Legend!

If we win double this season... "Double, double, double - John Terry has won the double! And that shit from the Lane, have won f*ck all again, John Terry has won the double!", my God, I'll sing that untill my throat dies out.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, El P. said:

If we win double this season... "Double, double, double - John Terry has won the double! And that shit from the Lane, have won f*ck all again, John Terry has won the double!", my God, I'll sing that untill my throat dies out.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

i would love that, it would be a great sending off to our Captain, Leader, Legend, im going to miss him a lot, he´s the last member of the old guard, time flies so fast, so many memories. Cheers