John Terry

DavidEU

Chelsea FC EXCLUSIVE news: Eden Hazard and John Terry to sign new Blues contracts – talkSPORT source

http://talksport.com/football/chelsea-fc-exclusive-news-eden-hazard-and-john-terry-sign-new-blues-contracts-talksport

I love JT as much as anyone and I think he could help the club out in many ways and hopefully in the future as a coach but I really dont see him getting game time any more than he did this season.

Can you?

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Chelsea FC EXCLUSIVE news: Eden Hazard and John Terry to sign new Blues contracts – talkSPORT source

http://talksport.com/football/chelsea-fc-exclusive-news-eden-hazard-and-john-terry-sign-new-blues-contracts-talksport

I love JT as much as anyone and I think he could help the club out in many ways and hopefully in the future as a coach but I really dont see him getting game time any more than he did this season.

Can you?

League cup, maybe early fa cup games... etc...

30 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

League cup, maybe early fa cup games... etc...

Hes had 10 games so far. 5 pre 343 5 post 343. If we had played 343 from start he would prob had 7 games to now.

I'm honestly not sure. Its £15k a week we could pay a week in week out player. Keep him on in the dressing room dealing with the players etc.

• 2 weeks later...

He can really help the team right now. He may not be playing, but I hope the boys are given a good talk before the game from him also, he know how to lift a team and build a character.
I will be pleased if we see him taking the team out against Wes Brom. I'm sure he will fight with his big blue heart and give everything for the team to grab another title.
And it could be his one last push for Chelsea in his such an amazing career with us. Perfect way to do it.

10 minutes ago, Leif said:

Outside of Azpi, Luiz, Kante & Hazard, our identity is now carried by half-hearted amateurs.

That is scary, we don't have the fighting spirit we had in the previous gen of players we had. This lot is... well...

We don't have people like Frank, Terry, Cech, Drogba who committed themselves to the club. With crazy money being splashed around Europe it seems like loyalty is closely related to the money. That is also another reason why I see players not fully committing to every game(1 or 2 off games is acceptable but many isn't)

The word 'legend' gets put about a lot especially in this day and age, but a guy like John Terry elevates the word once again.

He IS a Chelsea and footballing Legend.

Love the man. Let's give him a couple more trophies before he goes.