John Terry

DavidEU

To be fair, he's been sent off for perceived violent conduct. I don't really have much sympathy. I forgive him and all, but seriously, he dug his own grave here and he has to live with with the consequences as harsh as they seem.

I think because I'm still so pissed at what he did and emotions are still running high, I'm not 100% sure what I think about this.

Of course its great for him to have the shot at redemption after Moscow, but then again if we lose, guess who's being blamed?

Furthermore, part of me doesn't want him to lift it, but for Lampard and Drogba, who were our two Generals in the Nou Camp.

we must first win it to lift it.. who gives a fuck who touches it first? if we win, I doubt anyone will care about such a petty thing. The main concern is that Lahm doesn't do it and that's what the whole focus should be about.

I don't think he should. It should be the captain and maybe the vice captain that actually PLAYED in the final who should lift it imo. JT should definitely be there to hold it up, but shouldn't lift it

Anyway, let's win the damn thing first

we must first win it to lift it.. who gives a fuck who touches it first? if we win, I doubt anyone will care about such a petty thing. The main concern is that Lahm doesn't do it and that's what the whole focus should be about.

Because that image will become iconic. And while JT is most certainly our captain and leader, it would be quite strange to have him in the picture when he didn't even play in the match

I think because I'm still so pissed at what he did and emotions are still running high, I'm not 100% sure what I think about this.

Of course its great for him to have the shot at redemption after Moscow, but then again if we lose, guess who's being blamed?

Furthermore, part of me doesn't want him to lift it, but for Lampard and Drogba, who were our two Generals in the Nou Camp.

Yeah it was a moment of madness but you also have to remember how well he's done prior to that. He martialled our defence in the first leg, in the Benfica legs and especially in Naples. His leadership in the back never goes amiss when he's on the field and there have been many times this season where he's put himself on the line to ensure we work as hard as we can.

Albeit he's undone a lot of that praise in this moment of madness which could be compared to Zidane's reckless headbutt in that final. But let's be grateful it didn't have the impact we feared it would've. No-one will know more than him how badly he's fucked up, so I believe he should lift the trophy with Frank and Didier. The three of them deserve to for their impact over this season.

Because that image will become iconic. And while JT is most certainly our captain and leader, it would be quite strange to have him in the picture when he didn't even play in the match

well, iconic or not, the achievement itself would overshadow it. As far as i'm concerned Turnbull can lift it as long as it's not Lahm. My ideal picture of this event would be Lamps and Terry raising it in tandem.

Sanchez condemns Terry

Striker 'shocked' by the Chelsea captain's reckless challenge

http://www1.skysport.../11668/7711272/

I was Shocked from the World class acting by Sanchez...

were you really? I would have been shocked if there had been no world class acting.