The Conte Thread

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

I still think if he stays, next season we will see a much more improve Chelsea. 

I am secretly hoping this Džeko+Emerson deal will make him stay. :ph34r: This is the other reason why I want it done so badly.

Feel the same We have had some good Italians with us over time. But I'm at a total loss as to why Roman got shot of Carlo. I cant remmber owt being wrong apart from only 1 bit of silverware. He had a brillint record with us.

We wouldn't have half the silverware we've collected since he left, UCL included.

Love him as a person, but don't like Carlo at all like a manager. Outdated, tactically limited, slow to react

The thing is media love a story that sells and what better then crisis at Chelsea as happens so often. May be some truth into what they say which is always worrying. 

Good on him for speaking about it though. He is doing what he can which what is not the most amazing squad at the moment. I still love the passion he shows 

1 hour ago, Mana said:

Ozil, Wilshere, Mkhitaryan, Aubameyang, Lacazette...

This is Arsenal's potential frontline. Their strikeforce can be lethal and that should put them above us.

Spurs, Liverpool, City, United (with Sanchez) and Arsenal's potential frontline...all will have a better strikeforce than Chelsea's.

Worrying times ahead, seriously.

Ozil, Wilshere, Mkhitaryan, Aubameyang and Lacazette.

Or 

Hazard?

🤔

Just now, Mana said:

Okay, so you are obviously putting huge bias over your decision. No point discussing then.

You damn right I am. I'm Chelsea through and through. Of course I am going to be bias towards our best player. There isn't one clown at Arsenal fit enough to lace Edens boots.

Much talk about club destroyed him. But I think he simply tired and caught by scheduled, as is it very busy now. People forgot that he is still learning EPL, it's tough for everyone in december/january, especially then media always try to get at you. In my opinion, things not that bad as it present by media.

2 hours ago, Mana said:

Of course there isn't. You are missing the effing point of my post. I'm not talking about Aubameyang v Hazard or Ozil v Hazard etc., I'm talking about our attack vs. theirs.

Chelsea isn't a 1 man team.

It was meant to be tounge in cheek but hey if you want to get irate then be my guest.

Spot on from Conte. It's what we've all been saying for a while now and it's the brutally honest and sad truth. It's like a switch was flipped over the past few years and we've suddenly slipped back down to the 2nd tier of European football. We don't know if it's due to the upcoming new stadium or just Roman's burning desire to dominate the game that's waning but we have just chosen not to keep up with the times.

This is why I will continue to say that Conte is gone this summer. He knows that it'll only get harder for us to compete going forward when our rivals are paying whatever it takes to sign their world class targets while Chelsea is continuing this stupid 1 in, 1 out shit and refusing to spend over £50m unless someone is sold for an equal amount. He won't be starting on equal footing as those two clubs so why stay?

Any manager who comes to Chelsea and doesn't give opportunities to our youth players and actually tries to make our club better without buying more expensive foreign players. Is a man with no balls. you have no balls Conte.

We the fans have trust and faith in giving Kenedy, Loftus Cheek, Musonda more a chance.

Off with any managers head that's comes to Chelsea and doesn't at least fail with CFC by playing or using our best youth players.

30 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Conte says Chelsea can’t compete with Manchester United and City and can no longer sign the top players #cfc

:(

The only way around that is signing players who have the potential to be top players :)