The Conte Thread

2 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Conte says Chelsea can’t compete with Manchester United and City and can no longer sign the top players #cfc

:(

Mou: Cant compete with City

Conte: Cant compete with Utd and City

Klopp: Cant compete with Utd, City and Chelsea

Wenger: Cant compete with anyone

Pattern emerging!!!

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Mou: Cant compete with City

Conte: Cant compete with Utd and City

Klopp: Cant compete with Utd, City and Chelsea

Wenger: Cant compete with anyone

Pattern emerging!!!

Who did Leicester cant compete with the year they won the league?? fs Conte needs to dry his eyes he's slowly turning into mourinho with his moaning 

Jeez, you guys, he said that it's difficult for Chelsea to compete in the 'Transfer Market' and therefore more work would have to be done on the team, for them to win silverware. He's just trying to point out that you can't expect Chelsea to be a world beater without those funds, he's staying facts not backing away or moaning

4 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Can’t wait until Chelsea announce the mutual termination of his contract (or fire him). 

Annouce Luis Enrique. We go again. 

😂 You’ve got to be joking right? What makes you think Luis Enrique is going to come here and do any better than Conte? What makes you think he’s going to come here ahead of Bayern or PSG where’s he been heavily linked for months? Who in the right mind would choose Chelsea over Bayern or PSG? Open cheque book at PSG, excellently run club and usually managers get full backing at Bayern while trying to also keep the tradition of youth coming through and German spine. Complete disarray at Chelsea in management and heirarchy. It’s a no brainier? 

Plus the managers are not the problem. The way the club is run is the problem. When will people start seeing this? Mourinho despite his flaws not backed fully, Conte not backed fully, manager X or Y will not be backed fully until people upstairs shift their “oh we won the league in year X or a year ago we will be ok” mentality and totally change the whole process/way of recruitment.

It’s not as simple as ok sack him and give this guy the job and the sooner people realise this the better, does my fucking nut in.

As far as I'm concerned, his ridiculous decision to bring on Barkley cost us the game. Unfair to throw Ross on, who looked incredibly short of match sharpness. 
Michy should have started. It should have been inevitable

1 minute ago, BlueLion. said:

As far as I'm concerned, his ridiculous decision to bring on Barkley cost us the game. Unfair to throw Ross on, who looked incredibly short of match sharpness. 

coward as usual... why not to add attacking force instead of bats?!

2 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

Tbf Barkley, having played next to 0 football this season (think he’s a good player but needs time to get used to us and vice versa) or Batshuayi, who is pretty useless (okay he was decent v Brighton but in 18 months how often can we go “yeah he played decent?”), isn't exactly a great choice to have.

I am surprised Batshuayi didn’t start but again not surprised he didn’t throw him on when Willian got injured because last 20 mins Arsenal defenders are tired etc more chance of him doing something I feel. Plus it’s so obvious he doesn’t trust him. Not even worth loaning him out just sell him, talk about stunting your career.