The Conte Thread

People seem to forget playing attacking football against better teams isn't a good idea. Just look at teams who play vs Real Madrid like Juve in the final of CL last season or Barcelona vs PSG etc, you need to have better tactics rather than just offence, offence, offence all the time. It didn't help City vs Everton and it doesn't help Liverpool or Arsenal. If Spurs lost Kane or Eriksen they would be in trouble, similar to us without Hazard. Our team vs Spurs was simply a new team getting used to each other, and Morata and Bakayoko are brand new to the league and lack fitness due to short pre-season. Once they get used to the team I am sure it will be a different scenario when we face Spurs later this season again. 

46 minutes ago, Mana said:

If the club came out and said there is no Conte replacement, then the club aren't looking and the media is BS'ing us. Because if they are, they'll remain silent.

I understand what you mean, but they should remain silent for either case. If they are looking to replace Conte (lol at that) then they stay silent. If they are not (which is 99% the case) then they stay silent and ignore these morons who write idiotic stories which are not worth an official comment from the club. If they come out publicly and say they are not looking for replacement, then that means that media is influencing them and they will strike even harder then.

3 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

Expecting another 'Costa laugh' from Conte in the next press conference, when he is asked about 'his future'.

I think he should always respond like that to those dirty questions :D

wp-1488888744260.gif

I really like this man!

3 hours ago, Barbara said:

So find another team to support. That isn't our profile, we don't have the players, the board would have to be brainwashed

2 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

he´s clearly a Barca fan

4 hours ago, Jason said:

You want a manager who plays decent football but can't organize his side defensively? :lol:

Why would he want to join us even if we did approach him? He left Dortmund because of disagreement with the club's management and you think he won't disagree with our board when we are much more bonkers than Dortmund's?

The state of these replies. First of all if i don't like they way my team plays football doesn't mean i should support another team.

A barca fan? Why? Because i have of my profile picture?

He had persenal issues with the board it had nothing to do with football.

9 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

The state of these replies. First of all if i don't like they way my team plays football doesn't mean i should support another team.

A barca fan? Why? Because i have of my profile picture?

He had persenal issues with the board it had nothing to do with football.

What's not to like about how we've played footballer under Conte if I may ask? Do you only like tiki-taka, walk the ball in the net football?