Chelsea v Scunthorpe

Jase

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is seriously bad management ... Playing first 11 against a team 2 division below (not being disrespectful to them) to build momentum thats BS honestly ... We have 3 games back-to-back in the span of 7 days ... Are we seriously tiring out our first team? 

If we cant play some of the youth players (not even one) then seriously why waste money on youth and raising our expectation or anyone else for that matter ... :rant::rant:

34 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

How are they run?  Because from what I've seen, most EPL clubs have given a chance to at least one youngster/reserve in this round of the FA Cup. 

I hope for Hiddink's sake, none of our key players get injured...otherwise, we could be screwed for the rest of the season

to be fair we're the greatest club in history so we shouldn't be doing what the others are doing. a genius is an outcast doing their own thing. that's us.

1 minute ago, coolhead23 said:

This is seriously bad management ... Playing first 11 against a team 2 division below (not being disrespectful to them) to build momentum thats BS honestly ... We have 3 games back-to-back in the span of 7 days ... Are we seriously tiring out our first team? 

If we cant play some of the youth players (not even one) then seriously why waste money on youth and raising our expectation or anyone else for that matter ... :rant::rant:

Regain your coolhead. The youth arent a waste of money, they actually raise revenue. Our players are top athletes , and can cope with the fixtures.

No complaints from me I want to win this with no repeat of Bradford -and to be fair Scunthorpe have some good Championship level players, so they need respect