Chelsea v Scunthorpe

Jase

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Regain your coolhead. The youth arent a waste of money, they actually raise revenue. Our players are top athletes , and can cope with the fixtures.

No complaints from me I want to win this with no repeat of Bradford -and to be fair Scunthorpe have some good Championship level players, so they need respect

Let me re-phase ... The youth are being waste of talent .. we are actually wasting it ... 

Top athletes who are f***ing moody ... All it takes is one small niggle and Luck is not quite on our side, in case u have not noticed it ... 

And yes even I need a win but come on atleast one young gun in the team (not asking for changing all 11) wouldnt break the momentum for sure ... Like i said no disrespect to the other team but we are really way above in terms of quality and can still lose if we play shits ... 

It is difficult to keep the head cool at times ... makes the blood boil!!! 

Ugh back to boring slow football 

We need Mikel in centre 

Ramires is just garbage - RLC best come in at half time 

He should have dropped Ivanovic and tried Baba Azpi 

Just boring as fuck watching us the last 10 mins - we need to be winning this 6 or 7 nil...

I get wanting to see a few of the youth, but come on, this club has been needing to catch some form since July in Montreal. Guus has been there 3 weeks so he is trying to get some attacking chemistry to form. 

If he just wanted the result, you would probably have seen Kenedy, etc in the XI.

i think this is about more that just the result.

Enjoy the match lads. Relax about the XI and be happy with the effort so far.

Come on you Chelsea!!

3 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

Let me re-phase ... The youth are being waste of talent .. we are actually wasting it ... 

Top athletes who are f***ing moody ... All it takes is one small niggle and Luck is not quite on our side, in case u have not noticed it ... 

And yes even I need a win but come on atleast one young gun in the team (not asking for changing all 11) wouldnt break the momentum for sure ... Like i said no disrespect to the other team but we are really way above in terms of quality and can still lose if we play shits ... 

It is difficult to keep the head cool at times ... makes the blood boil!!! 

From Guss' point of view though he'll have the Russians breath on his collar if he loses, and plays a kid or two. He wants to leave in the Summer with a trophy. So I can see it from his perspective.

3 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

From Guss' point of view though he'll have the Russians breath on his collar if he loses, and plays a kid or two. He wants to leave in the Summer with a trophy. So I can see it from his perspective.

which breath? It doesn't make any sense for anyone be on him if he's an interim. His only pressure is to improve our position in the EPL.

I agree on the last part though. This is probably us playing safe to try to save some of the season by maybe winning FA Cup. We'll play FAC as if it was UCL - which for me personally, doesn't add to anything. I'd rather we use a rare chance of having a season without any sort of ambition to introduce more youth - and that's coming from someone who isn't invested in youth like most here.