Chelsea v Scunthorpe

Jase

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, didierforever said:

really? when? our best oppurtunities have come from 45 yard passes from cesc. 

oscar and pedro are SHIT.

costa has no link up play. 

sure we had a couple of moments like that oscar fake, or willian linking up well, but our build up play is still slow as hell, predictable and so easy to defend against. 

sorry, but we are boring. 

also, why is ramires playing?

Yep.

We will never play good football when more than 50% of our attack are shit with the ball at their feet.

watch the pre-game PC video in this thread to see Hiddink confirm his exit at season's end.

As for the game, meh....very ordinary display in my opinion. I've been watching a boatload of football lately (PSG and Barca mainly) and there are two big differences I see (aside from Barca's obvious striking talent):

a )   Our passing is horrible. Short passes are fine, but any time we try to put a through ball in it's a brutal pass. Fabregas, Oscar, Pedro, terrible passing.

b )   We lack soooooo much creativity....it hurts the eyes. The opponents are never cracked open....I think this also stems from point a.

Lot of work to do from next manager.

Let's keep up the hard work anyway, no reason to let this one slip away.