Chelsea v Scunthorpe

Jase

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

Well the Russian have actually have no choice left (Arent many quality Managers left there to come in) but to continue with Hiddink even if he loses the match. I m sure the ask from the Russians would be to create a miracle by getting as close to the CL qualifying places or CL title rather than winning the FA. Personal glory I agree, Rafa did the same but I thought Hiddink would be better than the likes of Rafa ... 

As far winning or losing goes, playing with the first 11 doesnt guarantee a win if we dont play well same goes if U field a B team ... we have already seen it this season.  

But the manager would come in for the biggest criticism if he didnt play the strongest team and they lose