Chelsea v Scunthorpe

Jase

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like, this shit is bordering on illegal atm. You cannot keep treating young players like this. Just let them go out on loan and stop selling fans and these players dreams. it's pathetic. There's literally no hope for these guys if they cannot play against Scunthorpe at home.

15 minutes ago, lucio said:

yeah  like fucking man city, who started a academy player yesterday vs prem opposition. and he only went and scored.

enough with this business bollocks

Sorry but it is a business, and we're not fucking Man city thank fuck. Not saying its right, but I knew we wouldnt play 'da kids', theyre to be pimped out.  Knew everyone would be whining, and Hiddink is fuelling the haters. Lol

23 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

How are they run?  Because from what I've seen, most EPL clubs have given a chance to at least one youngster/reserve in this round of the FA Cup. 

I hope for Hiddink's sake, none of our key players get injured...otherwise, we could be screwed for the rest of the season

if I were some of the youngetrs I'd think fuck this I am outta here -how someone like Kennedy doesnt get a run out...

Hiddink wants to win it again, but  is gambling -if sCUNT horpe get a result hes gonna feel the wrath.

1 minute ago, The Skipper said:

I understand what Hiddink's trying to do. He wants our first team XI to catch good form. Build on the momentum. If we perform well then some youngsters will definitely get on. 

And if they don't get good form the argument will be that you don't throw kids in at the deep end when things are going bad.

Simply put, they're never going to get any meaningful minutes / or get a chance.

To be honest, I've stopped caring altogether about the kids. The stuff that pisses me off is somebody like Oscar playing every game despite being utter shit.

1 minute ago, The Skipper said:

I understand what Hiddink's trying to do. He wants our first team XI to catch good form. Build on the momentum. If we perform well then some youngsters will definitely get on. 

No need to sugar coat it. Hiddink simply does not trust our youth. This line up is suicidal considering we have 2 games in 6 days likely going to fatigue the players. By the way we are only calling for a couple of changes not the whole team

1 minute ago, Styles said:

And if they don't get good form the argument will be that you don't throw kids in at the deep end when things are going bad.

Simply put, they're never going to get any meaningful minutes / or get a chance.

To be honest, I've stopped caring altogether about the kids. The stuff that pisses me off is somebody like Oscar playing every game despite being utter shit.

Yup, can't disagree. It's just how we operate here though. I have stopped hoping/expecting that any youngster will get given meaningful minutes, if that does happen it'll just be a pleasant surprise to me. 

1 minute ago, Vybz Kartel said:

No need to sugar coat it. Hiddink simply does not trust our youth. This line up is suicidal considering we have 2 games in 6 days likely going to fatigue the players. By the way we are only calling for a couple of changes not the whole team

Makes more sense, if youth/reserves are to be played, to play them in the league now

6 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Congratulations, you played yourself! 

What Hiddink really wants is to piss on this club's future, on these young lads' chances of having a bright career et cetera! He's just a stupid fat grandpa who knows nothing about football. Unlike the TC experts ;)

:Goober:

7 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

sucker-clipart-suckers.gif