Chelsea v Scunthorpe

Jase

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even one youth player in starting lineup..WTF...!..what is the use of having the best and the most talented youth squad in the world when they can't even get some playing time against scunthorpe!!

Edited by FabHazard

The academy is a front. It's just there to show off. I don't even think it makes money. It's like when a ridiculously rich person buys a gold toilet.

This is also the downside of the interim manager. He's not here for what comes later. He's here to produce now. Hiddink has never been a big youth man anyway.

9 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I think some people need to understand how top clubs/businesses are run

How are they run?  Because from what I've seen, most EPL clubs have given a chance to at least one youngster/reserve in this round of the FA Cup. 

I hope for Hiddink's sake, none of our key players get injured...otherwise, we could be screwed for the rest of the season

15 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I think some people need to understand how top clubs/businesses are run

yeah  like fucking man city, who started a academy player yesterday vs prem opposition. and he only went and scored.

enough with this business bollocks

I told you guys. FA is Chelea priority this season, since the team want Europa League football. Those line ups full of players like Musonda and Banford never made sense, but I was expecting 2 or 3 players like Kenedy and RLC in the starting line up. To other side, Hiddink must use as much game as possible to give this team a chemistry and his football vision, so that line up makes a little sense.

3 minutes ago, lucio said:

yeah  like fucking man city, who started a academy player yesterday vs prem opposition. and he only went and scored.

Man.City are a bad example, Pellegrini has reguarly ignored youth in the cup, infact yesterday was the first time he started an academy player in the cups I think.

Critisise us as much as you like, but ican't see a club who's even worse being used as an example.

6 minutes ago, lucio said:

City is fighting for PL and have a reasonable chance of winning the UCL. Doesn't make any sense to compare with a PL14th placed side. Just calm down and watch the game.

Will Baba, RLC, Kennedy and Traore ever fkn start! 

We should just sell up our youth academy and scouting network because the youngsters will never progress to the first team for Chelsea.