Chelsea v Scunthorpe

Jase

Tell me if you've heard this one before: our build up is so fucking slow and poor. No one moves and no one can hit the target. This is Chelsea at its worst from the last couple of seasons. All of these super talented attacking players who can't play consecutive games at a high level. They look awesome one match and look like Aston Villa players the next.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to say it - especially against a team in the third division.

But Chelsea played really up until we scored. Then we were slowly (and then not so slowly anymore) we started to faded, comfortable with a bloody 1-0 lead against a 3r division team!!!!!! Ugh!

2 minutes ago, Barbara said:

which breath? It doesn't make any sense for anyone be on him if he's an interim. His only pressure is to improve our position in the EPL.

I agree on the last part though. This is probably us playing safe to try to save some of the season by maybe winning FA Cup. We'll play FAC as if it was UCL - which for me personally, doesn't add to anything. I'd rather we use a rare chance of having a season without any sort of ambition to introduce more youth - and that's coming from someone who isn't invested in youth like most here.

Is he an interim though, do we know this ? Hes up on the bookies odds for the next manager. Anyway noone wants to upset the cartel and get a polonium sandwich.

Youre probably right though he is only here for a few months, but we cant expect him to play for tomorrow, and so is the price we pay for being sack happy.

Yay we're winning !

Easy game but can't really break them down.

Fabregas with the easiest game in some time. All the time and space in the world.

Oscar and Pedro are hurting my eyes. Costa looks good. Willian has been decent.

Probably go on to score a 2nd goal. Even three. Just keep the clean sheet.

7 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

From Guss' point of view though he'll have the Russians breath on his collar if he loses, and plays a kid or two. He wants to leave in the Summer with a trophy. So I can see it from his perspective.

Well the Russian have actually have no choice left (Arent many quality Managers left there to come in) but to continue with Hiddink even if he loses the match. I m sure the ask from the Russians would be to create a miracle by getting as close to the CL qualifying places or CL title rather than winning the FA. Personal glory I agree, Rafa did the same but I thought Hiddink would be better than the likes of Rafa ... 

As far winning or losing goes, playing with the first 11 doesnt guarantee a win if we dont play well same goes if U field a B team ... we have already seen it this season.  

1 minute ago, Barbara said:

Sad to say it - especially against a team in the third division.

But Chelsea played really up until we scored. Then we were slowly (and then not so slowly anymore) we started to faded, comfortable with a bloody 1-0 lead against a 3r division team!!!!!! Ugh!

Exactly like Bradford all over again minus the 2 goal lead.gone so flat and Scunthorpe goal is coming.plus they're now shooting shed end they better not score lol easier to see from a distance 

Hopefully can come out better...

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Is he an interim though, do we know this ? Hes up on the bookies odds for the next manager. Anyway noone wants to upset the cartel and get a polonium sandwich.

Youre probably right though he is only here for a few months, but we cant expect him to play for tomorrow, and so is the price we pay for being sack happy.

Yay we're winning !

He confirmed in one of his last few press conferences that he will not be here past the summer

1 minute ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Yay we're winning !

he said many times, he won't be here any further than the end of the season. Actually he even gave a vibe that he might retire after it.

I don't know how many times more he needs to say he won't continue for people to start believing it...

2 minutes ago, Hybrid Angel said:

Zouma is beast. Cahill is shite.

We're playing great Football. 

really? when? our best oppurtunities have come from 45 yard passes from cesc. 

oscar and pedro are SHIT.

costa has no link up play. 

sure we had a couple of moments like that oscar fake, or willian linking up well, but our build up play is still slow as hell, predictable and so easy to defend against. 

sorry, but we are boring. 

also, why is ramires playing?